Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Greats  /

Hardy Boys

Hardy Boys Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
As one of the first mysteries many mystery buffs read, Hardy Boys mysteries also become some of the first to be recommended to their mystery-reading children. What's your favorite aspect of the Hardy Boys mysteries? Favorite case, character, or bad guy? Post your ideas below.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (99 previous messages)
Darby Bognot - 12:17am Jul 31, 2004 PST(#100 of 110)

Any1 wanna donate a hardy boys to me??? Pls...

Bob Davis - 08:03am Aug 3, 2004 PST(#101 of 110)

No I am not selling them

abba - 01:44pm Nov 16, 2004 PST(#102 of 110)
I love Nancy drew!!!!!!

hey nan2ned I agree they should have harty boys games (by the way which one do you Like best I like frank) answer A.S.A.P Thanks

Mark Enriquez - 02:21am Apr 25, 2005 PST(#103 of 110)

The Hardy Boys rocks!!! I've been reading them since i was a kid. My first ever book was the Hardy Boys Casefile #9:The Genuis Thieves and ever since I've been addicted to them. Anyone there who can tell me what they think about the new HB series, now that they're not amateur detectives anymore?

hardy man1 - 03:24pm Sep 2, 2005 PST(#104 of 110)
The Hardy Boys are one of my favorite storys, they're funny and interesting. I am a small fan of ND also. My favorite book on the hardy boys is their 3rd mystery, The Secret of the Old Mill. It's awesome.

I like the Hardy Boys. But since I got bord with them recentley i looked for nancy drew. The sleuth that the hardy boys know, and sometimes team up with.

(Im new to the nancy drew section and to this section)(Mostley to this website)

hardy man1 - 09:38pm Sep 4, 2005 PST(#105 of 110)
The Hardy Boys are one of my favorite storys, they're funny and interesting. I am a small fan of ND also. My favorite book on the hardy boys is their 3rd mystery, The Secret of the Old Mill. It's awesome.

No one has posted on this section. How funny.

Allicutie - 05:45pm Jan 31, 2006 PST(#106 of 110)

can somebody please help me now!???? please tell me evrything about The hardy boys: The House on the cliff... tell em the plot, who was guily, the clues, characters, both secondary and main. and how the book ends and how the guilt person was found out. PLEASE I NEED HELP please answer today!!...love ya!<3

Allicutie - 05:46pm Jan 31, 2006 PST(#107 of 110)

Or the third book please!! or any at all!!

can somebody please help me now!???? please tell me evrything about The hardy boys: The House on the cliff... tell em the plot, who was guily, the clues, characters, both secondary and main. and how the book ends and how the guilt person was found out. PLEASE I NEED HELP please answer today!!...love ya!<3 ^from b4

Fran Hinkel - 06:00am Mar 3, 2006 PST(#108 of 110)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Allicutie, if this is a homework assignment, you really need to read the book for yourself.

PapercutzHB - 11:42am Jan 23, 2007 PST(#109 of 110)

Hardy Boys Contest: Search for the clues with the Hardy Boys & Win A Feature Story in the next Hardy Boys Graphic Novel....go to www.papercutz.com

Vist, www.Papercutz.com , to search the comics for the clues. If your investigative skills are great enough to find the clues, you may be the winner who will win the opportunity to be featured in the next Hardy Boys graphic novel! To win, you must recover all of the clues, and ‘report’ your findings at the end of the search. Find the clues, solve the crime and be the most accurate. This is your chance to prove your investigative skills, with solving crimes – with the Hardy Boys’ ‘The Opposite Numbers’, #7 (at bookstores everywhere). By reading the Hardy Boys #7 novel, get the details: Just when it looks like it can’t get any worse; Frank and Joe are betrayed by A.T.A.C. – American Teens Against Crime – the Organization founded by their father! What should have been a fun cross-country trip aboard a new bullet turns into a deadly nightmare!

Robin Candelario - 11:50am Sep 22, 2007 PST(#110 of 110)
complete cat lover persian owner

Recently Jack Cassidy's starforjack has brought Shaun's fame in the Hardy Boys back to the limelight and some of my friends have unearthed Shaun's singing in 1977 on MYSPACE. I found the Hardy Boys wholesome and something my parents approved; whereas most of what they see nowadays I have doubts when I permit my own to watch. Carolyn Keene's works were fantastic and well worth reading.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Greats  / Hardy Boys

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: