Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  /

Lawrence, Margaret

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Margaret Lawrence has written for film and the theatre. She is the author of one previous novel, Hearts and Bones, and is at work on an upcoming novel entitled The Burning Bride.

Discuss her mysteries below.

LORI WHITE - 09:49pm Dec 17, 1998 PST(#1 of 6)

ONLY FINDING A TWENTY DOLLAR BILL IN MY OLD SWEATER CAN EXPALIN WHY I WENT INTO B&N LAST MONTH AND SPENT IN ALL ON AN AUTHOR I HAD NEVER EVEN HEARD OF, MUCH LESS READ BEFORE. NEVERTHELESS, SPEND IT I DID AND NOW WITHOUT ANY REGRETS I PLAN ON BUYING THE 3RD BOOK IN THE SERIES, "THE BURNING BRIDE". THE SERIES IS SET IN 1786 MAINE, AND THE HEROINE IS A MIDWIFE NAMED HANNAH TREVOR. IT TELLS A BASIC MYSTERY WITH A TOUCH OF WOMAN'S STRUGGLE FOR EQUALITY, WITH A LITTLE BIT OF QUILTING SOWN IN.

LindaIce - 05:38pm Oct 17, 2000 PST(#2 of 6)

I just read The Iceweaver by Margaret Lawrence and was thrilled and am looking forward to reading her other books, which, if they are as good as The Iceweaver, I can hardly wait. A really good book and I hated to put it down and that is rare these days.

Burke Pauline - 07:03am Jan 27, 2001 PST(#3 of 6)

These books have a refreshing sense of history, a period I was not familiar with.The Iceweaver is new to me. I have read Hearts and Bones, The Burning Bride and Red Red Roses.All these books stay in the mind.

tag alramahi - 02:05pm Jun 11, 2002 PST(#4 of 6)

hi my name is tag and iam astudent in barton secondary school iam an ESL student and we have to research about one of famost canadian people but iam looking for ur picture and i could not find any so i will be very thankfull if you could send me any of ur picture with all my respect

Sue Black - 02:33pm Mar 29, 2004 PST(#5 of 6)

I am looking for biographical information about Margaret Lawrence. Out Literary club is reading her mysteries for out next meeting. Is Margaret Lawrence her real Name? Where does she live? Etc. Thanks

Deb Phillips - 08:38am Feb 2, 2007 PST(#6 of 6)

I bought these books on Amazon after they were recommended to me by a woman who was going to loan them to me but they washed away in Hurricane Katrina.

I am a midwife. She thought I would enjoy reading a book where a midwife was the main character.

My only regret is that I will finally read the last one. I can't put them down.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  / Lawrence, Margaret

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: