Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  /

Churchill, Jill

Jill Churchill Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Jill Churchill writes a series featuring Jane Jeffrey. Jane is a widowed mother of three, who invariably gets mixed up in murder. Titles include: Mulch Ado About Nothing; The Class Menagerie; A Farewell to Yarns; Fear of Frying; From Here ot Paternity; Grime and Punishment; A Knife to Remember; A Quiche Before Dying; Silence of the Hams and War and Peas.

Has anyone else out there read any of Jill's books. What do you think of her?

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (39 previous messages)
Marsha Francis - 07:43pm Oct 5, 2001 PST(#40 of 53)

Ginger, I'm afraid you and I both have a longer wait - apparently there was some hang-up at the publisher's end, and "Someone" won't be out until December. And I was planning to spend my birthday enjoying it!!!

beth Gregory - 03:16pm Nov 14, 2001 PST(#41 of 53)

Did anyone get the book that was suppose to be out in May. The title was the House of Seven Marbles. i have been checking differnt book stores and they say they can't get

mrs.mystery - 02:02pm Nov 20, 2001 PST(#42 of 53)

I read alot of her books.I like mysteries with overweight/food loving women charaters.I f you know of any to write me mrs.piggy7@juno.com

Marsha Francis - 01:35pm Nov 24, 2001 PST(#43 of 53)

Beth, I've never heard of The House of the Seven Marbles. I'm on Ms Churchill's e-mail list, and whenever she has a new book out she lets us all know. I haven't even heard of this title by some other author. . .

On the other hand, I have read Someone to Watch Over Me - the newest in the Grace and Favor series - terrific!!

Sharon Webb - 02:58pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#44 of 53)

I love the Jane and Shelley books. Now that Ms. Churchill is off into a new series,does that mean bye to Jane and Shelley? And, what DID happen to Todd in Mulch Ado About Nothing? How can I email Ms. Churchill or get on the mailing list?

Janis Noonan - 03:55pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#45 of 53)

House of Seven Marbles is due out in August 2002.

Jeesook Hahm - 05:24pm Jan 13, 2002 PST(#46 of 53)

I love Jane's way of solving mysteries.... Jill Churchill created really cute characters. Well, I am out of her books to read now. Are there any more authors who write as well as Ms. Churchill? Recommend someone!!

Winnie Fourré - 06:15pm Feb 4, 2002 PST(#47 of 53)

What happened to www.jillchurchill.com? Haven't been able to get into it for a long time. Is there something wrong?

Cesar Perez - 05:28pm Mar 29, 2002 PST(#48 of 53)

I love Jill Churchill, I've had read all of her books and have yet to be disappointed with one of them. Jill manages to write about likable sleuths who are real human beings, and have to deal with everyday problems like money and kids. I would recommend her books to anyone.

Fran Hinkel - 07:14am Aug 23, 2002 PST(#49 of 53)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

"The House of Seven Mables" is Churchill's newest release.

Valerie Zalewski - 08:51am Dec 5, 2004 PST(#50 of 53)

Hi It's been a while since anyone posted a message!! I just want to add my heartfelt agreement with the previous posts. I've read all the books in both series twice at least and love them. They are light, well written and the characters in both series are so very human.

Carol Davis - 02:36pm May 12, 2005 PST(#51 of 53)

I just read my first book by Jill. Mulch Ado About Nothing. Great author. Was an easy book to get thru so I can get on to the next one. I would like to see the complete listing of her books and in which order they were written. I kind of like to read them in order of publishing.

Carol Maddox - 06:38am Sep 8, 2010 PST(#52 of 53)

What is new in 2010?

Fran Hinkel - 02:18am Nov 9, 2010 PST(#53 of 53)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

The newest Jane Jeffrey book is Accidental Florist; the latest Grace and Favor book is Who's Sorry Now?.

Watch for the 2011 release of the Grace and Favor Smoke Gets in Your Eyes.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  / Churchill, Jill

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: