Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors P - R  /

Richardson, Doug

Doug Richardson Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Relatively new novelist Richardson, a screenwriter and the son of California Senator H.L. Richardson, brings impressive credentials to the political thriller genre. Current titles are: Dark Horse and True Believers.

Please discuss his work below.

Corina Viramontes - 02:14pm Jun 18, 1999 PST(#1 of 2)

I'd heard of this guy, and while i can't say I think much of the movies he's written, the book sounds pretty good.

Shelley Reader - 08:52pm Apr 3, 2004 PST(#2 of 2)

I had a crush on Doug when I was in 7th grade. I was in the same class as his sister, Carrie, and Doug is a couple of years younger. He was 10 (I think?) very cute...I knit him a blue headband. I wonder if he'd remember??? I doubt it.

This is very cool that he is a successful writer. I have always wanted to write a screenplay, but am soooo undisciplined

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors P - R  / Richardson, Doug

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: