Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  /

Lane, Christopher

Christopher Lane Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Christopher Lane is a prolific writer who has published 15 books for the inspirational and religious market, including six children's novels, one of which won the Gold Medallion Award and another the C.S. Lewis Award. He continues to write for the Christian market. This first mystery is his debut in the American Booksellers market. He lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

About Silent as the Hunter: The whale hunting festival in Barrow, Alaska-- usually the source of great pride and joy for the Inupiat-- becomes the scene of a brutal crime. The culprit must be caught before the two-day festival is over and all the participants scatter to the wind...

Discuss his work below.

Marie Moke - 06:44am Aug 31, 2004 PST(#1 of 1)

I have just finished Elements of a Kill and could not put it down until finished it. Having lived in Alaska it brought back memories of The Great Land. I also like the fact that you have no 4 letter words or explicit sex in it. Keep up the good work and am looking for other books by you at my book store.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  / Lane, Christopher

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: