Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors M - O  /

Montanari, Richard

Richard Montanari Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
A novelist, screenwriter, and essayist, Richard Montanari's work has appeared in the Chicago Tribune, Detroit Free Press, Cleveland Plain Dealer, and scores of other national and regional publications. He is the OLMA-winning author of the internationally acclaimed thrillers Deviant Way and The Violet Hour that have now been published in more than twenty countries. Montanari currently makes his home in Cleveland, Ohio, where he is slavish only to the high arts of boxing, Italian food, and independent film.

Discuss his work below.

Michelle Cadeau - 08:46am May 8, 2001 PST(#1 of 3)

Dear,Richard Montanari

I am your #1 fan,I have read all of your books their GREAT! I told all of my friends about you. Your books make you feel like you are in the book. I can never put your books down. I have all of your books. I love your books so much I'm upsest with them! You have the most interesting books ever! I thought that I hated books until I read yours. You are my idol!

Melissa Zavarella - 08:47am May 8, 2001 PST(#2 of 3)

Dear; Richard I think your books are great, They seem so real I never want to put the book down I have already read all of your books my favorite is "kiss of evil" It is so scary and oh i just Love!I tols all of my friends about your books and now they read them too! I bought all of your books and i have read them over and over again and again!LOL~ i have never read such a more interesting book in my life!~*~ My parents also read your books and you have inspired my mom to write books to your have touchedd the hearts of so many people!My sisters like hearing about your books and they would read them to but they are only 4, 5 and 6 so they can't really read them that well yet my 6 year old sister has posters of you and your books all over her room you can'y even see the walls same with my room! I never really even liked books then 1 day i had to do a book report so i read kiss of evil(my favorite book) and then i Loved books well best be gone bye

Yours truly your # 1 fan PS- write back to my hotmail address

EM Clarke - 08:05am Jun 28, 2001 PST(#3 of 3)

If you like your fiction dark and psychologically challenging, the best-kept secret in the genre is Richard Montanari. With Kiss of Evil he has topped even himself. If you boil Pelecanos, Sanford and Lehane a little longer, you'll get Kiss of Evil, one of the best thrillers of the year.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors M - O  / Montanari, Richard

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: