•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Online Mysteries  /

Get-a-Clue: Daily Mystery

Discuss the Get-a-Clue daily mystery.

So people know which Get-a-Clue you are discussing, please include the title and date of the puzzle you are referring to. Have fun!

Courtney Bryant - 05:23am May 29, 2002 PST(#1 of 515)

Guilty of Self Defense:

I think this one was too easy and wasn't as interesting as some of the other ones I've read.

sherri youssi - 09:04am Jun 3, 2002 PST(#2 of 515)

I think they were great and it has a lot of adventurous and funny mysteries

Anne Cordelia - 02:25pm Jun 4, 2002 PST(#3 of 515)

Today's mystery was so easy!

Calie Fredrick - 03:20pm Jun 7, 2002 PST(#4 of 515)

I don't have enough clues!How do you get more clues?It's not the best thing I guess, but what's the awnser?hank got killed and man 2 killedHank in front of Hank's office at 7:00. Hank is a businessman. P.S. It's time to eat bye! From:Calie Fredrick

Card Mistress - 08:35pm Jun 7, 2002 PST(#5 of 515)

ok, today's was easy...

Kirsten McDowell - 09:43am Jun 9, 2002 PST(#6 of 515)

am a 13 yr old grl. I have loved books all of my life, especially mysteries. They intrigue my mind. Agatha Christi, Caroline Keen-Nancy drew, are my 2 favorite mystery authors. I plan on always reading and being intrigued my mysteries. And the mystery of hank made sense after i read it the second time. I thought that it was clever the way they put clues out there for you to read and had you think before giving you the solution. Thank You for the fun. A 13 yr. olds sundays can be boring.

Stefan Schreiböck - 02:59pm Jun 10, 2002 PST(#7 of 515)

Hi. I'm an Austrian student at the University of Salzburg. I've found this page (and the mini-myteries) very interesting so I will present it in class.(Within the scope of a course called "New Media and Technologies in Literary Studies"). The funny thing was that I was actually doing research on Agatha Christie and what I've found was a page which contains much more--which enables you to become active somehow (by solving the mysteries-- not just read them)-- that's good-- because it's a combination of inforamtion and entertainment, that is, infotainment :-)

Stevie B - 07:56am Jun 14, 2002 PST(#8 of 515)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

Hi! If you want to chat, might I suggest you come over to Social Lounge and visit the Kitchen? There you should be able to chat much easier.

Click on "Social Lounge" on the blue bar on the left

Bren - 02:27pm Jun 14, 2002 PST(#9 of 515)
For most of history, Anonymous was a woman--Virginia Woolf

Thank you ((((Fran))))

ChayaAbromowicz - 06:40am Jun 15, 2002 PST(#10 of 515)
In a world of chaos, any guidelines helped. And she knew that each day she remained alive, she remained alive. One plus one plus one - The Devil's Arithmetic

okay, um, the answer to Bad News Mob Man or something like that isn't showing up. I tried reloading, but it still isn't there.

daffodil - 08:56am Jun 15, 2002 PST(#11 of 515)

Chaya; have you got an h++p adress in your post? Or perhaps an accidental "bad" word? Like Charles D!ckens, or the state of V!rginia? Or a lot of numbers?

It might be in the moderater and will show up when it's emptied by Fran [or another moderator] :o)

Stevie B - 01:50pm Jun 15, 2002 PST(#12 of 515)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

Fred, it isn't a problem with Chaya's post. The current Get-A-Clue (Bad News Mobster) is not showing the solution.

dieja - 11:06pm Jun 16, 2002 PST(#13 of 515)

definately not showing solution

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (502 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Online Mysteries  / Get-a-Clue: Daily Mystery

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: