•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  /

Board games

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (49 previous messages)
Matrix Jacobi - 10:56am Oct 11, 2001 PST(#50 of 62)
Every morning, we are given 24 golden hours. Even if you had all the money in the world, you couldn't buy another one. They are one of the few things in this world that are truly free. Spend them wisely.

not sure... I've been looking for a copy of that game myself...

Fran Hinkel - 09:40am Jul 10, 2002 PST(#51 of 62)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Has anyone had any luck finding Master Detective? Please share your information.

Alex Libel - 02:44pm Oct 21, 2002 PST(#52 of 62)

Hi! I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea for a mystery board game! I'm doing it for school so it can't be too big or have too many rules! thank you for you help!

Juanita Rose Violini - 10:34am Feb 20, 2003 PST(#53 of 62)
www.incrediblealmanac.com

is this a bored game?

Mikaela Moore - 09:31am Mar 23, 2003 PST(#54 of 62)

hi everyone, I am making a boredgame and i want you to help me decide what mystery should they have to solve. And should it be a Nancy Drew one? Mikaela,

Juanita Rose Violini - 02:45pm Mar 23, 2003 PST(#55 of 62)

it should be one you make up

Daniela - 10:56am Sep 13, 2003 PST(#56 of 62)

please i want 221 b baker street and their books, but on a spanish version, why doesnt exist i only want to play this game and once i played on a portuguese version, so i thought that if theres is an portuguese version obviosly there must be an spanish one , please this game could be a great hit here in chile , but i need the game and the other books translate to spanish.

please help me

thank you and sorry for my english

pd: here in latinamerica, we don`t have adults mistery game just the board game clue, who really i am a little tired of it

Alexa Harris - 02:52am Oct 30, 2003 PST(#57 of 62)

please I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a board game called who dunnit or something of that nature, I can't recall how it's spelled. A big help would be to name all the people who make games, ya know like milton bradley. he's the only one I can think of. I really love this game and it's actually better than clue to me. So if you could e-mail me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Juanita Rose Violini - 07:09am Jan 20, 2004 PST(#58 of 62)

another bored game?

Kate Davis - 01:23pm Nov 10, 2004 PST(#59 of 62)

does any one know where you can buy crime mystery board games from in warwickshire or the west midlands or crime solvin activity books if yes please email me KateDavis27@aol.com thankyou

RhondaGC - 08:39pm Nov 30, 2004 PST(#60 of 62)

Hey, everyone. I'm new here, but I've come with a question. A few years back my husband and I found a mystery puzzle/game thing that we played together and really enjoyed. Since then I have never found another like it and would really like to dig one up.

I don't even know what to call it, really. It wasn't a board game, but there was a booklet, with the storyline, some pictures of the crime scene, some letters that were supposedly written by one of the suspects, and some other clue material, I think. It was basically a text-based, non-computerized mystery.

I would love to find another but don't know where to look. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where (either in a store or online) I can find them? Thanks for the help.

Judi Weaver - 04:42am Feb 1, 2005 PST(#61 of 62)

Anybody know where to buy vintage (I mean, really old like back in the 20s or 30s) mystery games, board games, card games, etc? I have a small collection but would like to add more. Many thanks, Judi

kirsten b - 08:13am Feb 1, 2005 PST(#62 of 62)

try ebay.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Board games

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: