Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors G - I  /

Hillerman, Tony

Tony Hillerman Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

Bestselling and award-winning author Tony Hillerman brings to life the Southwest and the Navajo culture in his mystery series featuring Jim Chee and Joe Leaphorn. He has collaborated with Rosemary Herbert in A New Omnibus of Crime

Read the Review for A New Omnibus of Crime

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (374 previous messages)
Steven J. Clark - 08:34am Jul 1, 2015 PST(#375 of 375)

Like many of you, I badly missed my Tony Hillerman novels after Mr. Hillerman died. Just before he died he and I communicated and he reviewed a book I was writing, a legal thriller, entitled Wages of Greed, which was very much in the vein of his Leaphorn/Chee series. He liked it well enough to gave me written permission to invoke his name in the book's promotion.

Wages of Greed has now been published (Apr. 2015) and is available on Amazon/Kindle. I invite you to preview it on that service or on my website, www.stevenjclark.com

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors G - I  / Hillerman, Tony

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: