•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  /

Help Using MysteryNet.com Teasers

Hi all, and welcome to Teasers by Members, a feature of MysteryNet.com.

Here's the deal:
Each Teaser starts with the setup - a short description of the teaser. Members then attempt to solve the teaser by posting yes or no questions for the Teaser Master to answer until the solution is arrived at. If you have already heard the Teaser, please do not give away the solution.

• PLEASE read all the questions from the beginning of a Teaser before posting your own. Try not to post the same question twice.
 • Please post no more than 4 total questions between receiving answers from the Teaser Master.
 • Try to refrain from any unnecessary topics or non-teaser related discussions in the Teaser Section.
 • Please do not use any fonts (color, face, size) besides the default unless you are the Teaser Master.
 • Solved Teasers will be marked and moved to "Teasers with Solutions" and will be deleted after a short time.
 • PLEASE, if you've heard a Teaser before, or think you know the answer at the very beginning of a Teaser, email the Teaser Master by clicking on their name at the top of the Teaser.

How to become a Teaser Master:
To have your own Teaser posted, you must first be a registered user of the MysteryNet Community. In order to register, just click the "Register" button at the bottom of your screen.
Send your teaser, title, solution, and MysteryNet "NAME" to: fhinkel@adelphia.net
As soon as we're able, we'll post your Teaser in the Teasers by Members folder-- but please stick around to answer the questions and interact with everyone!

• Please do not send in Teasers as attachments in emails as they will be automatically denied. Instead, copy and paste them into the body of the email.
 • Please send only one teaser per email. You can submit several but they should be in separate emails.
 • If you are sending a teaser with a co-host, please include their email address also.

Thanks, and enjoy the Teasers

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (316 previous messages)
chaucer - 10:16pm Nov 23, 2006 PST(#317 of 322)

hi guyzz. just new here...

E. Walter - 01:55am Sep 4, 2007 PST(#318 of 322)

I feel really stupid. I am new, and would like to participate but all I seem to be able to find are the comments and messages. Where do you find the set-up? Where do you figure out how to join in? I have read all the yes and no questions, but can't find the basic beginning. A note, does anyone ever clean up the comments? Hundreds of comments dating back a few years seem a bit too much.

Atanua- 8^) - 09:11am Sep 5, 2007 PST(#319 of 322)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

Hello E.Walter. Here you can find all the puzzles that are are being played at the moment. The topic you are in now is just for comments.

Angel Cekis - 10:38am Sep 11, 2007 PST(#320 of 322)

Hi everyone, this is my first time on here so I really don't know what to say or do but I will eventually learn. Thought I would see how everyone is doing and start getting to know people. I am very bored at the moment but I will let everyone get back to important stuff

kendall hines - 03:46pm Dec 5, 2009 PST(#321 of 322)

hey am new here and am ready to solve mysterys!:D

kirsten b - 03:49pm Dec 5, 2009 PST(#322 of 322)

We don't have an active teaser up at the moment, but one will probably be up in a few days. You can check out the past teasers to get an idea of how we solve them. As soon as one is posted, just jump right in.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  / Help Using MysteryNet.com Teasers

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: