•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  /

Teaser Announcements

Various things come up from time to time that pertain only to Teasers but that I would like people to know about. If I am in need of an emergency Teaser Master, for example, this is the discussion I would use to find one. You can also post your own announcements in here that pertain only to the Teaser section. Other announcements would still be posted in the Social Lounge > Information Area > Announcements.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (149 previous messages)
Atanua- 8^) - 09:36am Mar 28, 2001 PST(#150 of 1060)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

I wasn't sending in new ones because Fran prefered to send a new one in after your previous one was solved. Yesterday I talked to Fran and sent her another one. I'm more than willing to host a few at the same time. Just let me know if you need any.

Maybe you should ask here and in announcements in the SL for hosts. I know you did that before and it got TM over here. Hey, I'm willing to give some stories I have to people who'd like to host and don't have any.

Atanua- 8^) - 09:43am Mar 28, 2001 PST(#151 of 1060)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

I completely understand why you have to do this Sultry, don't think I don't. I'm just trying to show that this can also demotivate people again. A long running teaser always slacks and looses solvers after a while (like the current ones do), new teasers always get more attention and that attention you have to keep in this part of the site.

Anthony Bault - 09:53am Mar 28, 2001 PST(#152 of 1060)
The fourth wall has shattered...the smell of Black Death coffee lingers...the Gamemaster is BACK!

The link question? What about the Zelda question?

*ducking to avoid thrown objects*

Leezard - 11:10am Mar 28, 2001 PST(#153 of 1060)

So what did happen to Jerry? :)

Mimi - 12:27pm Mar 28, 2001 PST(#154 of 1060)

I think what happened to Jerry is he smiled at Sultry and said, "Hubba hubba babe! I'll be your male maid any day!" When she said, "Okay, but you'll have to start by scrubbing all the toilets and cleaning the cobwebs out of the basement" he was so excited that he tripped over his big cowboy boots, hit his head on the sidewalk, and died. His cowboy boots were so big because everything is bigger in Texas :)

Or something like that.... :)

State O. Grace - 12:40pm Mar 28, 2001 PST(#155 of 1060)
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time; I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime; Life's been good to me so far. (Eagles)

And the something very unusual was that a male offered to have anything to do with housekeeping!

That should get some commentary going over here!

Sultry Brunette - 12:47pm Mar 28, 2001 PST(#156 of 1060)
~It is better to be hated for who you are, than liked for who you are not~

*gasp* Mimi!!! You know you are supposed to email the solution if you know it!! ;o)

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ Mimi's solution!

Gracie, don't I know it!!! *weg* Men, men... somehow they think that miraculously their clothes just appear every day in their dresser and closet... washed and ironed. ;o)

((((Gerdje)))) Thanks for the input! I will make a post in SL asking for TMs and also mention that if someone wants to try one and doesn't have a teaser solution, to email you and you might!

Mimi - 01:00pm Mar 28, 2001 PST(#157 of 1060)

But, I mean, it was just so obvious.....

((((Sultry))))

Sultry Brunette - 01:16pm Mar 28, 2001 PST(#158 of 1060)
~It is better to be hated for who you are, than liked for who you are not~

LOL!! ((((Mimi))))

Fran Hinkel - 01:50pm Mar 28, 2001 PST(#159 of 1060)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I don't think there is really anything more for me to say that has not already been covered. I will be happy to resume posting a daily teaser as long as we have sufficient material.

babypunkin :o) - 01:59pm Mar 28, 2001 PST(#160 of 1060)
We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect.-- Sorilea (Wise One from WOT) in "Lord of Chaos"

Love the solution twinnie!! :o)

I volunteer to be a TM if you need one. However I am not here on weekends so I don't know if I would need a co-TM or not? I don't have any teasers but if Jinx or Gerdje have any they want to donate... :o)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (900 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  / Teaser Announcements

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: