•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  /

Teaser Announcements

Various things come up from time to time that pertain only to Teasers but that I would like people to know about. If I am in need of an emergency Teaser Master, for example, this is the discussion I would use to find one. You can also post your own announcements in here that pertain only to the Teaser section. Other announcements would still be posted in the Social Lounge > Information Area > Announcements.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (160 previous messages)
e e cummings - 07:00pm Mar 28, 2001 PST(#161 of 1060)
what a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away...what seems to be is always better than nothing...

fran, sultry...please check your mailboxes...:o)

Sultry Brunette - 08:40pm Mar 28, 2001 PST(#162 of 1060)
~It is better to be hated for who you are, than liked for who you are not~

Hiya bp! Why dontcha email one of our dear ladies (Gerd or Jinx) and ask them to send you one if they have any left to share? Since you're unavailable on weekends you can either get a regular co-TM or just get someone to help on weekends. If you don't have anyone in mind I can either locate someone for you, or fill in on weekends for you myself. Let me know. :o)

Yay ((((ee)))) Got it!!!! Emailed you back!

Atanua- 8^) - 12:32am Mar 29, 2001 PST(#163 of 1060)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

BP, I wouldn't worry about the weekends too much. I'm not around those days either and so are a lot of other people. So on Monday you usually don't have more posts than on a week day.

Let me know if you want a story.

State O. Grace - 07:20am Mar 29, 2001 PST(#164 of 1060)
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time; I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime; Life's been good to me so far. (Eagles)

*bopping through, wondering if we could get Weird Al to do a takeoff of "Thriller" and call it "Teaser"*

((((Sultry)))) ((((ee)))) ((((Gerdje)))) ((((Fran)))) ((((Meems)))) ((((bp))))

Fran Hinkel - 10:58am Mar 29, 2001 PST(#165 of 1060)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

New Teasers!!!!!

We have a new word teaser by Lupin; riddles from Stevie B. and Logic from Lupin!!

Atanua- 8^) - 04:09am Mar 30, 2001 PST(#166 of 1060)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

laura and BP - E-mailed you a story!

Fran Hinkel - 08:49am Mar 30, 2001 PST(#167 of 1060)

Attention Teaser Masters and MP Players:

In order for players to have time to catch up on subs and visit the other areas, we will be running the MP's every other month. As it stands now, there is a period before the MP starts when people are talking about it - then the sign ups - then the new MP starts. There is no time in-between for doing other things.

The new MP will start on the first day of every other month. The sign up list will be put up one week before that. So, for example, the next sign up list would go up on April 23, and the MP would start on May 1st. I am hoping this will also give people enough time to write a new MP!!! And, of course, give Scarlet a little spare time too.

For now, we will feature one new Classic Teaser a week, on Tuesdays. If things pick up in Teasers we can always post more. I am working on getting the link on the main page of MN to take you to that week's featured teaser. If things pick up in Teasers we can always post more.

I hope this schedule works out well for all involved and livens up other areas of the site as well.

Jinx - 10:05am Mar 30, 2001 PST(#168 of 1060)
All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

fran, this was just discussed in the mp folder but a few of us first came to MN through signing up with hotmail. they had several offers where you got free emailings from certain groups...one of which was mysterynet. now MN is no longer offered when you sign up for a hotmail account. is there a way this can be established again?

Fran Hinkel - 11:37am Mar 30, 2001 PST(#169 of 1060)

I'll ask about that, Jinx. Good thinking!

Jinx - 12:39pm Apr 10, 2001 PST(#170 of 1060)
All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

if anyone wants to TM a teaser but can't a story, i have a few lined up looking for homes :o)

Ze Moi - 12:40pm Apr 10, 2001 PST(#171 of 1060)
"I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me." --Tool

me me me!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (889 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  / Teaser Announcements

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: