•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  /

Teaser Announcements

Various things come up from time to time that pertain only to Teasers but that I would like people to know about. If I am in need of an emergency Teaser Master, for example, this is the discussion I would use to find one. You can also post your own announcements in here that pertain only to the Teaser section. Other announcements would still be posted in the Social Lounge > Information Area > Announcements.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (190 previous messages)
Atanua- 8^) - 03:31am Jun 26, 2001 PST(#191 of 1060)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

And if someone would like to host, but doesn't have enough time or doesn't have a story or isn't sure how to handle it or ... post ir here or mail one of the regular hosts. There's always other people around that would like to co-host.

sassi - 06:03pm Jun 28, 2001 PST(#192 of 1060)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Fran, definitely agree with you that the mp's have an effect on the entire site. I've also noticed slow-down in the summer when people are out and about, on holidays and such. Anyhow, it sure has picked up here since talking about it all again, which is great. Plus the mp is finished too. :0)

Everyone, I found a very funny teaser I'd love to run but I'm so sporadic on the net these days...I'd love to have a cohost to run it with. If someone is interested, please email me (its in my profile). Thanks!

sassi - 01:18pm Jun 29, 2001 PST(#193 of 1060)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Thanks Kirsten, I replied back to your email. :0)

Fran Hinkel - 07:45am Jul 12, 2001 PST(#194 of 1060)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I only have 5 teasers in my mailbox, sent in by BP, they need a TM. Please email if you would like to host one.

Atanua- 8^) - 07:47am Jul 12, 2001 PST(#195 of 1060)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

I seem to remember Nicky telling me she sent you one, Fran ...

Didn't you Nicky?

Nitwit - 07:49am Jul 12, 2001 PST(#196 of 1060)
Long time no see ..... !

Yes Fran I sent one a couple of weeks ago - did you not get it ?

Fran Hinkel - 07:54am Jul 12, 2001 PST(#197 of 1060)

Let me double check. I don't think I saw it. BRB

Fran Hinkel - 07:57am Jul 12, 2001 PST(#198 of 1060)

No, I don't have it. If you send it to me right away, I will post it today.

There are two new Riddles posted!

State O. Grace - 07:57am Jul 12, 2001 PST(#199 of 1060)
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time; I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime; Life's been good to me so far. (Eagles)

I sent one too, Fran. About ten days ago.

Fran Hinkel - 08:03am Jul 12, 2001 PST(#200 of 1060)

Did you send it through the office, Grace? I don't have yours either. Please send again to my personal email addy.

State O. Grace - 08:09am Jul 12, 2001 PST(#201 of 1060)
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time; I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime; Life's been good to me so far. (Eagles)

Resent to you, Fran. :-)

Nitwit - 08:12am Jul 12, 2001 PST(#202 of 1060)
Long time no see ..... !

I will send again Fran ... but would kinda be grateful if it does not go up for a couple of weeks ... hosting the MP is going to be keeping me a little too busy. But if you are stuck and need one today then I will cope :0)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (858 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  / Teaser Announcements

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: