•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  /

Teaser Announcements

Various things come up from time to time that pertain only to Teasers but that I would like people to know about. If I am in need of an emergency Teaser Master, for example, this is the discussion I would use to find one. You can also post your own announcements in here that pertain only to the Teaser section. Other announcements would still be posted in the Social Lounge > Information Area > Announcements.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (280 previous messages)
kirsten b - 02:38pm Nov 21, 2001 PST(#281 of 1060)

looking around for Chi Good, I dont think she is here. I break out cool thanksgiving party decorations.

Party Time Everyone!!!!

Samson Gafkjen - 02:40pm Nov 21, 2001 PST(#282 of 1060)
It's been far, far too long.

*adds the number for the local chocolate shoppe to the list of emergency numbers*

chi cerca - 12:07pm Nov 24, 2001 PST(#283 of 1060)
they can destroy our bodies and our ponchos, but they can never silence our song of protest! **singing** uptown girl, she's been living in her white-bread world ...

lol! (((kirsten))) (((sam)))

Fran Hinkel - 09:33am Dec 4, 2001 PST(#284 of 1060)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Thanks to all the volunteers. If you are interested and have not yet mailed me, I can always use new TM's.

New teasers posted in Classic, Logic and Math! Have fun!

Fran Hinkel - 09:03am Dec 11, 2001 PST(#285 of 1060)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

New Classic Teasers are posted!

chi cerca - 09:33am Dec 22, 2001 PST(#286 of 1060)
they can destroy our bodies and our ponchos, but they can never silence our song of protest! **singing** uptown girl, she's been living in her white-bread world ...

hi teaser folk! :o) a couple quick things, (also posted in teaser talk, sorry for repeating myself if you're subbed to both places, lol) ....

first some P&S stuff... i won't be updating links on the 24th, 25th and 26th (at least not until my evening that day) and i won't have time to go through P&Ss one by one -- i'll just be relying on my subride today and tomorrow. i'm guessing almost everyone is as busy as i am right about now, so hopefully my laxness won't negatively impact your lives, lol. ;o) starting the 27th, i'll resume pinging people back as needed. i think it's reasonable to give everyone the next few days off, so no name calling or rotten tomato throwing with TMs that don't pop in over christmas, k? ;o) *giggle*

finally... i hope everyone who celebrates christmas has a happy, harmonious and relaxing holiday!!!!!! and belated happy solstice to all, too! :o)

scarlet - 10:24pm Jan 1, 2002 PST(#287 of 1060)
Some days I just want to be a MISSING PERSON

Happy New Year everyone!

chi cerca - 03:01pm Jan 10, 2002 PST(#288 of 1060)

hi everyone!

i'm sorry but i won't be able to update links or read posts until monday morning... great to see all the activity, though! woohoo! (over 170 posts in trivia in just 1.5 days! *gulp*)

*running away, hoping i'll only be 15 minutes late, lol*

Sultry Brunette - 03:31pm Jan 10, 2002 PST(#289 of 1060)
~It is better to be hated for who you are, than liked for who you are not~

If anyone has any problems today or tomorrow in P&S just let me know. Email is in my profile. :o) I'll be out of town Sat & Sun but can help til Friday night.

Sultry Brunette - 07:37pm Jan 11, 2002 PST(#290 of 1060)
~It is better to be hated for who you are, than liked for who you are not~

Actually, I've got semi-sickie Angels and a sick Slippy, so we're not going out of town this weekend afterall. *pout*

However that means I will be IN town all weekend, except for doctor and prescription trips so if anything is needed, email me.

Also, I just got done updating all (I hope!) the P&S links as of right now. I pinged the slow ones as well. If I missed one, let me know. :o)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (770 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  / Teaser Announcements

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: