•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  /

Teaser Announcements

Various things come up from time to time that pertain only to Teasers but that I would like people to know about. If I am in need of an emergency Teaser Master, for example, this is the discussion I would use to find one. You can also post your own announcements in here that pertain only to the Teaser section. Other announcements would still be posted in the Social Lounge > Information Area > Announcements.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (77 previous messages)
Atanua- 8^) - 07:59am Jan 8, 2001 PST(#78 of 1060)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

If I change the style sheets thingie in my preferences, everything looks a lot better for me. But I do think we're some of the few people that still have problems with fonts, chi. :-(

Atanua- 8^) - 08:04am Jan 8, 2001 PST(#79 of 1060)

If you use that font option, I see the edits in your posts, chi. That's how I noticed that you must be having problems too and why I e-mailed you about it.

chi cerca - 08:40am Jan 8, 2001 PST(#80 of 1060)
they can destroy our bodies and our ponchos, but they can never silence our song of protest! **singing** uptown girl, she's been living in her white-bread world ...

well, i'm glad the preferences thing helps, at least ((((Gerdje))))

emailed you again

Atanua- 8^) - 08:48am Jan 8, 2001 PST(#81 of 1060)

YEAH! On to the teasers!!

replied again **giggle**

Harleykins - 12:12pm Jan 8, 2001 PST(#82 of 1060)
Heeellllooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks chi!! definitely if something went wrong with the wedding, I would have made a teaser about it. But I'm glad to be able to be back... at least for a while anyway until I move.

Mimi - 12:15pm Jan 8, 2001 PST(#83 of 1060)

LOL speaking of teasers related to weddings.....at my friend's wedding in San Diego, one of the groomsmen accidentally bought a plane ticket and flew in to San Francisco instead of San Diego! He actually had the wrong idea of which city it would be in. (Those cities are about 8 hours apart driving). The bride was pretty frantic! Luckily he got a quick flight to San Diego!

Lupin - 12:38pm Jan 10, 2001 PST(#84 of 1060)

Mimi - be thankful it happened to one of the groomsmen and not to the groom himself.

The flock is definitely returning to the meadows. However the "post it" window is playing hide-and-seek with me.

What's that business with colors and bold? All I know is whenever I act bold my face get colored.

Where are the new teasers?

Sultry Brunette - 07:42pm Jan 10, 2001 PST(#85 of 1060)
~It is better to be hated for who you are, than liked for who you are not~

Hi Lupin!! There are a few new teasers up, but with the changeover to MC, we are starting fresh. So we don't have that many to go up and need more sent in. Do you have one? ;o)

(((Lupin)))

Hehheeh... if you weren't so cheeky you wouldn't be getting colored! ;o) (or are they red handprints? *g*)

Lupin - 08:26pm Jan 10, 2001 PST(#86 of 1060)

Hi Sultry - the latest DENSA quizz - DENSA V - has just been posted in the riddles section.

Oh, I see the colors Ok. The monitor screen needed a little cleansing, though.

MNer_formally_known_as_sassi - 08:51pm Jan 17, 2001 PST(#87 of 1060)
Been there, Done that, Want to go back.....NOW! **g** ~~check this out, I have a web page now~~

***Important*****

I am running a tad bit behind. On Friday, I am leaving for 10days, returning on the 28th. I have a teaser running since December....and Dawn has faithfully been playing. Well, all of a sudden it hit me that I have no one to cover this.

Is anyone interested in covering this teaser while I'm gone?

If not, I guess we can put it on hold until I return but poor Dawn. She's been playing with guest teasers dropping in and I'm sure is getting anxious to get a solution.

Email me if you are interested.

dawnyoder - 07:50am Jan 18, 2001 PST(#88 of 1060)

Thanks, but I can wait if need be. Have a safe trip.

Atanua- 8^) - 07:54am Jan 18, 2001 PST(#89 of 1060)

She's gonna send me the solution down. I'll answer for you tomorrow and next week!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (971 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Teasers by Members  / Teaser Announcements

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: