Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunting of Castle Malloy
The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19)
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Touted as the most romantic event to grace the ruined halls of Ireland's Castle Malloy, the Simmons-Mallory wedding was supposed to be a fairytale beginning, but now the groom is missing! Did a banshee crash the wedding or is this a case of cold feet? Can you, as Nancy Drew, unravel the knot of scattered clues and scary superstitions? You'll need to catch more than a bridal bouquet to make this a happily ever after!

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (254 previous messages)
*candyapple* - 06:50am May 28, 2012 PST(#255 of 257)
"I like a good detective story, but they begin in the wrong place! They begin with the murder. But the murder is the end. The story begins long before that." -Mr.Treves (Agatha Christy: Towards Zero)

leballerina : Sorry this comes super late, but you might just have to reload the game. Sometimes there's a kink in it. You may also need to send it back to the manufacturer and get a new one. Sorry about what happened to your game.

biscuit2 - 12:49pm Jul 13, 2012 PST(#256 of 257)

Emmajo: This is a late response to your question about getting past the hole in the stairs. *SPOILER ALERT* you will be able to get past it with a jet pack that you find eventually.

pipki - 01:16pm Nov 3, 2012 PST(#257 of 257)

having trouble shearing sheep, i do 2 or 3 correctly but there is no wool in the bag. what in the world am i doing wrong. i would appreciate any help

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19)