Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Old Clock (#12)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Old Clock
Secret of the Old Clock
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Secret of the Old Clock

Buy at Amazon

Gather up your Courage to Confront the Secret of the Old Clock!

Its 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (298 previous messages)
Bess Marvin #95 - 04:09pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#299 of 2945)
Be still and know that I am God... Psalms 46:10

Kentucky, ya there????

Bess Marvin #95 - 04:10pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#300 of 2945)

Kentucky- Need help with the board game in the carrige house up in the second floor!!!

kentuckyrules - 04:19pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#301 of 2945)
I love country music and christian romance books and i love jump5(a christian group who are teenagers).If you need help with nancy drew games my e-mail address is sugardawn@aol.com and i can help you with any but #9.

i'm here,BessMarvin95-describe the game to me?but i think i may know what you are talking about.

Bess Marvin #95 - 04:27pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#302 of 2945)

It is in the clock up in the atic. Do u know the clock were u have 2 open it with the symbales and stuff and u have 2 use the ham radio??? And then the board game comes out????

Bess Marvin #95 - 04:29pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#303 of 2945)

I know there is alot of diffent numbers that win the game, so anybody who can remembers what their were, PLEASE TELL ME!!!

Fire Girl - 04:29pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#304 of 2945)
You guy's can call me Maggie.Please check out my story The Letter of Bess,The Mystery of the Scary Secret,and The Mystery of Hollywood Terror And the Mystery of the Pink Pen and my latest one The Murder of Ethel Callie.

Kentuckyrules-I have done the ham radio and i have talked to flute and so on.So i need help on the thing Bess was talking about.Bye

Bess Marvin #95 - 04:37pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#305 of 2945)

Wait, Fire Girl, r u talking about opening the clock, or the board game??? I need help on the board game!!!

Fire Girl - 04:39pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#306 of 2945)
You guy's can call me Maggie.Please check out my story The Letter of Bess,The Mystery of the Scary Secret,and The Mystery of Hollywood Terror And the Mystery of the Pink Pen and my latest one The Murder of Ethel Callie.

BessMarvin#95-You have a board game pop out of the ham radio?

Fire Girl - 04:40pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#307 of 2945)

Bess Marvin#95-Opening the clock.

Bess Marvin #95 - 04:40pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#308 of 2945)

Hahaha!! No!!!! Out of the clock!!!!

Bess Marvin #95 - 04:41pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#309 of 2945)

Have u opened the clock yet???

Fire Girl - 04:42pm Sep 15, 2005 PST(#310 of 2945)

BessMarvin#95-All i need help is opening the clock on the second floor.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2635 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Old Clock (#12)