Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Curse of Blackmoor Manor (#11)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Curse of Blackmoor Manor
Curse of Blackmoor Manor
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Curse of Blackmoor Manor Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Secret of Shadow Ranch

All is not well in Blackmoor Manor, a Fourteenth Century English mansion haunted by a tragic past. You, as Nancy Drew, embark on your first international adventure to visit Linda Penvellyn, your neighbor's daughter and newlywed wife of a British diplomat. A mysterious malady keeps Linda hidden behind thick bed curtains. Is she hiding from something or someone, or is a more menacing threat stalking her? Face your fears to find the truth!

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (1862 previous messages)
Dq - 02:59pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1863 of 9114)
I have finished all of the games so just ask me or email me if you need help!

SPOLIER ALERT

Nikki2Nancy-The left side=top hand right, middle hand down, bottom hand down. Right side=top hand up, middle hand left, and bottom hand right. Hoped I helped! Dq

swimmer007334 - 04:17pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1864 of 9114)

ok, when you go into the gargoyle tunnel, and you go through the other door and down all the stairs, you get to that door that has the runes on it. what are the runes that you have to type in? it's an 8 letter name of an innocent person that was killed. can anybody help???????????

shishy - 05:19pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1865 of 9114)

can anyone help me???? i don't know what to do after you get the wind puzzle in the old lab done? what's with the air sound? and how do you light the forge? HELP? ANYONE!

monkeygirl93 - 05:44pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1866 of 9114)

Will anyone help I have no idea how to open the box

shishy - 05:54pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1867 of 9114)

monkeygirl93-- look at the shield thing above the fireplace in nancy's bedroom. it should help. and you can push the button in the (i think the) top left corner of each little thing to change how full the dark stuff is. sorry if the last part is confusing! lol.

shishy - 05:55pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1868 of 9114)

oh and if the map thing in the room will help too.

monkeygirl93 - 06:00pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1869 of 9114)

Shishy I did all that but there is 5 things and only 4 on the shield

monkeygirl93 - 06:02pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1870 of 9114)

What do the maps have to do with it

shishy - 06:16pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1871 of 9114)

look for the signs on the box. ya know how there is like a rabit. snake thing, etc... look for them on the map. i think it helps with knowing which is north, east, south and west.

monkeygirl93 - 06:25pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1872 of 9114)

I get that part but what do you do with the 5th one

dancer8 - 06:25pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1873 of 9114)
me and all my friends we're all misunderstood they say we stand for nothing and there's no way we ever could now we see everything that's going wrong with the world and those who lead it we just feel like we don't have the means to rise above and beat it so we keep waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change it's hard to beat the system when we're standing at a distance so we keep waiting waiting on the world to change now if we had the power to bring our neighbors home from war they would have never missed a Christmas no more ribbons on their door and when you trust your television what you get is what you got cause when they own the information, oh they can bend it all they want that's why we're waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change it's not that we don't care, we just know that the fight ain't fair so we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change and we're still waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change one day our generation is gonna rule the population so we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change

swimmer007334-SPOILER ALERT the name is Elinor.

monkeygirl93 - 06:27pm Apr 9, 2005 PST(#1874 of 9114)

I get that part but what do you do with the 5th one

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (7240 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Curse of Blackmoor Manor (#11)