•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  /

P&S Test Lab

Set up: This is a little different from the normal Post and Solve games. This area is used for trying new game ideas, or for playing one-time puzzles that don't really fit into one of the current games.

Here are a few guidelines for how to use this area:
1. Only one game to be played at a time. If you have a fun idea, be patient, you'll get your turn.
2. For any game, all the usual P&S guidelines apply, unless otherwise stated by the host. The only exception to this is that the person who solves the game is not obliged to set the next puzzle, although they have first refusal to do so. If you choose not to post the next puzzle, please say so. If no new puzzle is posted within 2 days, the turn is automatically open to anyone.
3. As a host, clearly indicate wheter your puzzle is just a one-timer or an idea for a new P&S game. Explain in detail how the game should be played like is done in the header of all other games. If it makes it simpler, put the rules in one post, and the puzzle in the next. If you repeat the previous game, also repost the rules completely.
4. Depending on the popularity of an idea for a new game, it may become a regular game in the Post and Solve folder. While playing, host and players can discuss the new game and possible changes of the header in POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS. The next host(s) could choose to make a similar puzzle that takes the suggestions into account. After a few "try-outs" this can result in a good final header for a new game.
5. Be aware that the intention is not to increase the current number of P&S games. Adding a new game will most likely mean archiving a less popular one. Bringing up new ideas can be fun, but it never hurts to be selective. ;o)

If you have questions regarding hosting and posting, check out the FAQ. Have fun!

Current Test Lab Puzzle

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (3280 previous messages)
Kermit Fog - 10:34pm Mar 6, 2011 PST(#3281 of 3290)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

TREE~~~rhyme
BLUNDERING~~~antonym
RIBBON~~~same first three letters

TREE - same part of speech
BLUNDERING - synonym
RIBBON - same consonant/vowel pattern

Sorry, no to all of the above!

Adding another word:

TREE
BLUNDERING
RIBBON
DEPRESSED

rubyj - 11:18pm Mar 6, 2011 PST(#3282 of 3290)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

TREE - same word that comes after
BLUNDERING - same last 3 letters
RIBBON - word that comes before
DEPRESSED - synonym

Kermit Fog - 11:46pm Mar 6, 2011 PST(#3283 of 3290)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

TREE - same word that comes after
BLUNDERING - same last 3 letters
RIBBON - word that comes before no to these...
DEPRESSED - synonym but YES to this!

White Tornado - 02:37pm Mar 7, 2011 PST(#3284 of 3290)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

blue

Kermit Fog - 02:49pm Mar 7, 2011 PST(#3285 of 3290)

You've got it, WT! Back to you :o)

White Tornado - 11:52am Oct 11, 2011 PST(#3286 of 3290)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

Up 4 Grabs

rubyj - 07:36pm Oct 11, 2011 PST(#3287 of 3290)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

For quite some time...((((WT)))
:)

Fran Hinkel - 05:24am Nov 11, 2011 PST(#3288 of 3290)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I guess we should concentrate on our regular games for now. We'll leave this up though.

Bella Hugz - 10:02am Jun 17, 2013 PST(#3289 of 3290)
Yes! I am the old lol Bella Wanella had a stroke and lost my password soooo ...

Ruby and I are coming up with a game. we will give it a try here maybe ...

White Tornado - 05:01pm Jun 17, 2013 PST(#3290 of 3290)

Good thought Bella...test it here...and maybe bring out PASSWORD and COMPOUND INTEREST to replace inactive games.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  / P&S Test Lab

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: