Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  /

Clark, Mary Higgins

Mary Higgins Clark Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Mary Higgins Clark was left a young widow with five children upon the death of her husband, Warren in 1964. She went to work writing radio scripts and, in addition, decided to write books. Her first book was a biographical novel about the life of George Washington, Aspire to the Heavens. It was followed by a try at a suspense novel, Where Are the Children, which became a bestseller and marked a turning point in her career. Please discuss Ms. Clark's many titles below.

mary understeller - 12:54pm Jun 23, 1998 PST(#1 of 59)

I just started LET ME CALL YOU SWEETHEART, I think it will be good and I hope so. Has anyone read it yet? any comments about the style, I`d be very interested in your opinion? Mary

Ricki Taylor - 12:54pm Jun 23, 1998 PST(#2 of 59)

Although I'm a lover of all genres of mystery and many, many different authors, I have to admit that Mary Higgins Clark is within my top 5 favorite authors. I think I've read everything she's ever written (except for "Lottery Winner"), and that one's at home just waiting in line to be read. "Let me Call You Sweetheart" was excellent, as were almost all of the others. I can't think of a single book that I didn't enjoy.

mary understeller - 12:54pm Jun 23, 1998 PST(#3 of 59)

Just finished LET MW CALLYOU SWEETHEART,excellent you`re gonna love it. she was in top form when she wrote this one.

Lisa Cissna - 12:54pm Jun 23, 1998 PST(#4 of 59)
AvidBookie

I haven't read any by Mary Higgins Clark. What is she like? I have read books by her daughter, Carol Higgins Clark. The most recent one I've read was Iced. Excellent book! Has anybody else read her???

Ricki Taylor - 12:54pm Jun 23, 1998 PST(#5 of 59)

Lisa:

If you like Carol Higgins Clark, you'll LOVE her mother. I have enjoyed everything I've read by Mary Higgins Clark, (and I've probably read them all). One of my all time favorites was "Loves Music, Loves to Dance". Why not try that one?

Pamela Green - 12:54pm Jun 23, 1998 PST(#6 of 59)
Guest User

Hi,

I just want to let Mary Higgins Clark fans know that she is chatting on Costco Online (http://www.costco.com) Wednesday, May 13 from 6 to 7 p.m. PST.

The chat is free and everyone is welcome. It doesn't require an special downloads, just a frame-enabled browser.

We are very excited to have the Queen of Suspense as our online guest and hope you can join in the chat.

Thanks,
Pam Green
Chat Coordinator
Costco Online
http://www.costco.com
prgreen@hotmail.com

Jenn Majeski - 12:54pm Jun 23, 1998 PST(#7 of 59)

Hey everyone, MHC is great, I've been reading her for years. The first book I ever read was A Cry in the Night and I couldn't put it down. I just finished Moonlight Becomes her in about three days and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys her books. I agree with everyone on Let Me Call You Sweetheart, and Remember Me is just another favorite. It's so hard to decide which one is better, their all so unique and have such exciting storylines. Hi Lisa C. I just left you another message in the CHC section, let me know if you picked up Twanged yet. Take care!!

Lisa Cissna - 12:54pm Jun 23, 1998 PST(#8 of 59)
AvidBookie

I just finished reading "Silent Night" by MHC, the first one I've read by her! Think I'll pick up "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" next since everybody is raving about it.

Has anybody else read "Silent Night"??? I know it sounds Christmasy, but it focuses more on the peoples' lives it involves rather than the Holiday! Couldn't put it down.

By the way, for those of you who can't resist books for a bargain price, and for any of you interested, I found it at my local Barnes & Noble "Bargain Bookshelf" for only $3 for the hardback (originally $22)!!! They had lots of them there, so if you haven't read it, check out your local store (mine's in Reno, NV).

P.S. Hi Jenn! Haven't picked up Twanged yet but plan to do so in the near future.

DIANA LEWIS - 12:54pm Jun 23, 1998 PST(#9 of 59)

Hello my fellow Mary Higgins-Clark fans. Yes, I have not only heard of but have read most of her books,including: The Lottery Winner, Pretend You Don't See Her, and my all time favorite Let Me Call You Sweetheart.

Patricia Sawyer - 12:54pm Jun 23, 1998 PST(#10 of 59)

Cool! Another Higgins-Clark fan! Has anyone read the newest one yet? I think my favorite was "Moonlight Becomes You." I love trying to solve them before the end of the book.

Abby Ray - 09:26am Jul 6, 1998 PST(#11 of 59)
I'm a freshman in high school...I love Mary Higgins Clark books

Oh, I just finished reading "Moonlight Becomes You" that WAS good. The one that gave me the most chills was "A Cry in the Night". If you haven't read that one, you should. Right now I am reading the newest one-"You Belong to Me". I've read all of them except for "The Cradle Will Fall". Let me know what you think about that book AND her newest one....

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (48 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  / Clark, Mary Higgins

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: