Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Curse of Blackmoor Manor (#11)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Curse of Blackmoor Manor
Curse of Blackmoor Manor
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Curse of Blackmoor Manor Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
The Secret of Shadow Ranch

All is not well in Blackmoor Manor, a Fourteenth Century English mansion haunted by a tragic past. You, as Nancy Drew, embark on your first international adventure to visit Linda Penvellyn, your neighbor's daughter and newlywed wife of a British diplomat. A mysterious malady keeps Linda hidden behind thick bed curtains. Is she hiding from something or someone, or is a more menacing threat stalking her? Face your fears to find the truth!

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (8974 previous messages)
nancy drew chick - 05:59pm Dec 3, 2008 PST(#8975 of 9114)
<3

haha ok if you say so! Yeah I have, I some how made it through and back out again...

prettygirl101 - 05:21pm Dec 5, 2008 PST(#8976 of 9114)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

the gargoyle by linda's room?

raesha106 - 09:01pm Dec 5, 2008 PST(#8977 of 9114)
eiya15

yha.... that gargoyle.. and how about the triangles.. how can i fix that?? what directions?

prettygirl101 - 07:07am Dec 6, 2008 PST(#8978 of 9114)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

all the triangle face up. and you have to talk to nigel about the gargoyle. do the typing test, and get this piece of paper afterwards. the paper says how to turn it. the top part of it has a symbol on the right so turn the gargoyle right. then the second column has i think left so turn it left and keep on following wat the paper has.

raesha106 - 04:00am Dec 7, 2008 PST(#8979 of 9114)
eiya15

faced the triangle up.. but nothing happened..? what will i do next?

prettygirl101 - 07:56am Dec 7, 2008 PST(#8980 of 9114)

you have to go to the next secret passage. the one with the turning hands on the dragon. if you dont know wat im talkin about you have to get the key to the door where loulou is.

raesha106 - 06:54pm Dec 13, 2008 PST(#8981 of 9114)
eiya15

where is the next secret passage way?.. the one with the dragon??

prettygirl101 - 08:02pm Dec 13, 2008 PST(#8982 of 9114)

its in the room with the door by loulou

raesha106 - 01:47am Dec 14, 2008 PST(#8983 of 9114)
eiya15

the one with the flowers or the one with the dragon inside?

prettygirl101 - 06:24am Dec 14, 2008 PST(#8984 of 9114)

the dragon

ARIEL B - 01:19am Dec 21, 2008 PST(#8985 of 9114)

HI IM ARIEL I WAS WONDERING HOW DO I GET PAST THE WORD I AM SOPOST TO SPELL IN THE PASSAGWAY WITH THE GARGOIL PLZ HELP

prettygirl101 - 07:05am Dec 21, 2008 PST(#8986 of 9114)

the one with the bird on it? you have to talk to loulou. then you have to find out the magic word so go talk to mrs. drake. then go back to loulou and he will tell you wat you have to put in hih!

aa620 - 05:59pm Dec 21, 2008 PST(#8987 of 9114)

its me ariel i had to make another account. no not the one with the bird the one beside the ancient curse

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (127 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Curse of Blackmoor Manor (#11)