Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  /

Clark, Mary Higgins

Mary Higgins Clark Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Mary Higgins Clark was left a young widow with five children upon the death of her husband, Warren in 1964. She went to work writing radio scripts and, in addition, decided to write books. Her first book was a biographical novel about the life of George Washington, Aspire to the Heavens. It was followed by a try at a suspense novel, Where Are the Children, which became a bestseller and marked a turning point in her career. Please discuss Ms. Clark's many titles below.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (58 previous messages)
allison mc namara - 04:19am Oct 6, 2005 PST(#59 of 59)

My favorite (and im only on page 48) has got to be on the street were you live i really like that about reincarnation i could see it as a feature film.(a real movie not that crap on pax tv)This has to be her best book yet!!!Ok everybody whos read the book.Who do you think should play Emily Graham?

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  / Clark, Mary Higgins

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: