•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Mystery Parties  /

Hosting a Teenage Mystery

Peg Panter - 02:34pm Jan 20, 1998 PST

Hi, I'm new to all this. I attended an adult weekend Murder Mystery at a Bed and Breakfast and had a wonderful time. Everyone particapated and dressed in costume.

Now my teenage daughter wants me to write a mystery for her birthday. I have the setting "1950's sockhop" and the participants will include; cheerleader, jock, socialites (Muffy and Biff type), nerd, tuff guy, floozy, wallflower.

I was hoping that maybe someone would like to help me write it. Or give me some basic ideas on how to make it all happen. I guess what I'm asking for is HELP!

Thanks, Peg

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (52 previous messages)
Anna Banana - 08:00pm Dec 15, 2004 PST(#53 of 53)

Hey I am a 14 yr. old and for my Birthday, and my dad's (we did a comined thing) my mom and I wrote a mystery. All you have to do is make a problem (murder, theft.....) Then custom make characters or the people you invite! It didn't take that long! We looked for weeks to try to find a mystery in a box but couldn't find one that was appropriate for ages 16 down, just write your own, its really fun!!!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Mystery Parties  / Hosting a Teenage Mystery

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: