Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  /

The Lost Files of Nancy Drew

RisingStars - 10:59pm Jul 17, 2007 PST

The Lost Files of Nancy Drew

Description:

Whenever Nancy Drew closed the book on a mystery, she always recorded her adventure in her journal. For many years it was believed that none of these firsthand accounts existed, but we've unearthed several from some on Nancy's most exciting mysteries. You are free to read them, but be careful—make sure no one's looking over your shoulder. The last thing Nancy would want if for any criminals or crooks to learn all her secrets!

Taken from the inside pages of the book, "The Lost Files Of Nancy Drew."

This book contains information/fun trivia from:

"The Secret of the Old Clock." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Hidden Staircase." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Mystery at Lilac Inn." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Clue in the Diary." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Clue of the Broken Locket." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Secret in the Old Attic." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Ghost of Blackwood Hall." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

... And a lot more.

Also includes a "Through the Decades" mini-presentation and "The Making of a Girl Detective."

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (2 previous messages)
JeffriesGirls2 - 06:18pm Jul 18, 2007 PST(#3 of 11)

Is The Lost Files of Nancy Drew published already, or not yet in stores?

Girl of the Shadows - 02:04pm Jul 27, 2007 PST(#4 of 11)
Loophole in moral code: It's okay to steal a car if it belongs to your kidnappers.-The Whispering Statue

I just got it. It's really cool.

Green Hornet - 05:54pm Aug 3, 2007 PST(#5 of 11)
Oh, the huge manatee!

The picture of Nancy in this book kind of looks like the forties actress, Linda Darnell as a teen.

ovaltine12 - 09:43am Aug 12, 2007 PST(#6 of 11)
James Edward<3I am Mrs.Edward Cullen(:

I agree Green Hornet

RisingStars - 07:37pm Aug 22, 2007 PST(#7 of 11)

Lol. I love this book. I got it for my birthday. It's pretty cool. I like how it gives a blueprint of how that cabinet swings in for the listening post in "The Hidden Staircase." lol.

It is a really great book. I'd reccomend it for any Nancy Drew fan. Just read the novel of the book you're going to be looking into before you look into the files... lol.

RisingStars - 06:54pm Nov 10, 2007 PST(#8 of 11)

The cover of the book is also the second art design of the second version of the covers for "The Secret of the Old Attic."

There were three designed covers.

Nancy1989 - 09:23am Apr 27, 2008 PST(#9 of 11)
Call me Emma (it's my name)Random Quotes!They can't all be funny, you have to expect that sometimes,If you find yourself in a hole - stop digging,"I have found there are two theories on arguing with women. Neither one work." . and last but not least...A good friends thinks you're a good egg...even if you are slightly cracked

qI got this book for chirstmas I like it I think its a MUST have for any and all ND fans!

aerial01 - 09:19am Apr 16, 2011 PST(#10 of 11)

it sounds really good.

Surfer Girl 4 ever - 04:59pm Jul 24, 2011 PST(#11 of 11)
Did you even try surfing????

This was a great book cant wait to read the next one in the series

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  / The Lost Files of Nancy Drew