Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Old Clock (#12)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Old Clock
Secret of the Old Clock
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Secret of the Old Clock

Buy at Amazon

Gather up your Courage to Confront the Secret of the Old Clock!

Its 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (32 previous messages)
Green Hornet - 05:38pm Jul 27, 2005 PST(#33 of 2945)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Don't forget to look in the junk you pull up while fishing, too.

WoodfairyNd - 05:46pm Jul 27, 2005 PST(#34 of 2945)

Thanx sooooo much, metalmouth! I'll get on right away! p.s.I luv your name, wish I would have thought of it myself. :( (LOL) Thanx again! ~WoodFairyND

WoodfairyNd - 08:06am Jul 28, 2005 PST(#35 of 2945)

I'm getting a little upset. I used minnow as suggested and can only manage to catch these yellow 16- inchers. If it makes any difference, I'm playing on senior level... Please help! Anyone! :@( ~WoodFairyND

metalmouth - 10:31am Jul 28, 2005 PST(#36 of 2945)
"we have nothing to fear but fear itself"

woodfairynd- I did junior detective, there probably is a diference. Sorry

WoodfairyNd - 11:31am Jul 28, 2005 PST(#37 of 2945)

Thanx again, metalmouth! You were right. I didn't know you could control where the bobber landed. I just clicked on the pole and sent it flying. Oops. You were totally right about the minnows and the bobber! I caught it on the first cast! Thanx again! ~WoodFairyND

metalmouth - 03:35am Jul 29, 2005 PST(#38 of 2945)

Lexi- did you read the poem at the mini golf corse? On that poem, the words that are a brighter color , sound like numbers when you say them, you turn the clock to those numbers. SPOILER ALERT! the numbers are- 1, 2, 4, 2, 8, 2, 7

huamei - 02:05pm Jul 29, 2005 PST(#39 of 2945)

Okay. I need some help. SPOILER ALERT!! First of all, I have opened the clock at Jim Archer's but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with all of the gears. Also, how do I open the clock in Joshia's (if that's how you spell his name) workshop? And what is the decoder for? Please help! Thanks!

huamei - 03:03pm Jul 29, 2005 PST(#40 of 2945)

huamei- SPOILER ALERT!! Okay, I figured out Joshia's clock, but I still need help with the other stuff I posted about above. Please help! Thanks!

nancyhunter - 10:21pm Jul 29, 2005 PST(#41 of 2945)

HELP! (spoilers) I need to get into the carriage house..but and i know the answers to the questions...but the set of letters on the far right has no "L" for Lois...do i have them in the wrong order?? i put K, O, P, ??? and I am trying to put L but there isnt one! Help!

metalmouth - 06:06am Jul 30, 2005 PST(#42 of 2945)

nancyhunter- you don't do each letter, you have to spell out every word for it to open

Dq - 08:38am Jul 30, 2005 PST(#43 of 2945)
I have finished all of the games so just ask me or email me if you need help!

I JUST FINISHED THE GAME!!! It only took me 1/2 a day, I'm surprised lol. I'll be happy to help anybody. Dq

~Jadah~ - 09:23am Jul 30, 2005 PST(#44 of 2945)
In your justice you shall see the Lords face.

I cant figure out the puzzle at the miniature golf course help! i have nothing to do!!!

huamei - 10:51am Jul 30, 2005 PST(#45 of 2945)

Katie and lliana- There are instructions on the game- just look for the words "How to Play" (I think that's what they are, anyway) and click on them!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2900 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Old Clock (#12)