Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Old Clock (#12)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Old Clock
Secret of the Old Clock
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Secret of the Old Clock

Buy at Amazon

Gather up your Courage to Confront the Secret of the Old Clock!

Its 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (95 previous messages)
#1_keith_urban_luver - 02:57pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#96 of 2945)
Some of you may recognize me as #1_Leigh_Whannell_luver. .....and just remember that I love you all. Also remember, I have finnised all of the nancy drew games, so if you have a question, you can e-mail me at i_love_saw@yahoo.com. Good luck with all of your games!! And I hope you beat them all!! P.S. I LOVE Keith Urban and Leigh Whannell!!

dinkiedo-

No.... It doesn't turn to night on this game.

= )

GeorgeFayne17 - 03:00pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#97 of 2945)

I can't get it to work even after I talk to people it lights up but then it goes off. ARG. Is this game made up of just one day? Not like the Final Scene where it was 3 days? Or Shadow Ranch was also 3 days?

#1_keith_urban_luver - 03:22pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#98 of 2945)
Some of you may recognize me as #1_Leigh_Whannell_luver. .....and just remember that I love you all. Also remember, I have finnised all of the nancy drew games, so if you have a question, you can e-mail me at i_love_saw@yahoo.com. Good luck with all of your games!! And I hope you beat them all!! P.S. I LOVE Keith Urban and Leigh Whannell!!

Yeah..... This game is made up of only 1 day. And when the symbols light up, and then turn off, that same thing happened to me. I left, and then came back a while later, and it worked. I really didn't get it.

#1_keith_urban_luver - 03:23pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#99 of 2945)

sorry.... I'm really trying to help!

dinkiedo - 04:48pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#100 of 2945)
blondes are not dumb!

where is the toy mouse when you sneek in to topham's place?

NancyDrewLover90 - 05:00pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#101 of 2945)

someone help im fishing and i don't know wich bait to use to catch the bass someone help and the mouse is undrenaeth the table

nicole09 - 05:02pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#102 of 2945)

Spolier Alert!!!!I need help really badly! I got into the carriage place and up the ladder, talked with all three ham operators,figured out the shakespere cue's, and i got the gold golfball out of the clock. I have tried many times and i can't get it! Nancy keeps sayig try, try again! It's getting so annoying! so if anyone could plaese help it would eb greatly appciated!!

NancyDrewLover90 - 05:08pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#103 of 2945)

SOMEONE HELP ME I'VE BEEN FISHING FOR THAT STUPID FISH IS THERE OSME KIND OF BAIT I NEED

#1_keith_urban_luver - 05:10pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#104 of 2945)

Take a minnow and throw the rod toward the weedy area. thats the only way youre gonna catch a 19 inch largemouth bass.

= )

#1_keith_urban_luver - 05:15pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#105 of 2945)

nicole09-

Enter through and automatically go to Hole 6 - Tiny Town. Place the gold golf ball as close to the hole that appeared after the brick was raised. Tap it to go in that hole and see it go to the Part 2 hole. The ball released a key from the water tower behind the sign. Take the key.

= )

P.S. I remember helping you with DDI. (I think) If it wasnt DDI, it was some different Nancy Drew game. I used to be i_love_Saw.

nicole09 - 06:08pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#106 of 2945)

Thank you so much keith urban lover i finally got it!! I think i also remember you from DDI also! Well thanks for your help!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2839 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Old Clock (#12)