Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Old Clock (#12)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Old Clock
Secret of the Old Clock
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Secret of the Old Clock

Buy at Amazon

Gather up your Courage to Confront the Secret of the Old Clock!

Its 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (108 previous messages)
GeorgeFayne17 - 07:26pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#109 of 2945)

I've gotten 3 mirrors. I got the poem from that game, aren't you supposed to open the clock with those numbers? I have 1,2,4,2,8,2,7 but it isn't working am I doing something wrong? (I mean the clock in the carriage house.)

~Jadah~ - 07:26pm Jul 31, 2005 PST(#110 of 2945)
In your justice you shall see the Lords face.

SPOILER ALERT: the numbers are 1242827

huamei - 05:59am Aug 1, 2005 PST(#111 of 2945)

Green Hornet: I just saw your message to help me with the mirrors. Thanks!

GeorgeFayne17: Those are the numbers. Are you punching them in right? SPOILER ALERT!! You have to put the clock hand at that time of day, then push the blue button at the top of the clock. Push the button in the middle of the clock to start over. You might have been pushing the buttons the opposite way.

NancyDrewLover90 - 08:32am Aug 1, 2005 PST(#112 of 2945)

thank you all i got the 19 inch bass and i got the raffel tickets

dinkiedo - 03:02pm Aug 1, 2005 PST(#113 of 2945)
blondes are not dumb!

Help! Where is the fishing hole??? Please help asap!

Green Hornet - 03:49pm Aug 1, 2005 PST(#114 of 2945)
Oh, the huge manatee!

dinkiedo it's "Bogart's Pond", by the orphanage. You can borrow the lures on the wall? I didn't know that!

GeorgeFayne17 - 06:04pm Aug 1, 2005 PST(#115 of 2945)

I finished this game, I had to have help but the reason I didn't get it when you guys helped me is because I did some things in the wrong order so it didn't make sense lol. It was fun though!

~Jadah~ - 07:57pm Aug 1, 2005 PST(#116 of 2945)
In your justice you shall see the Lords face.

I Need help, printed papers to help me on the game. it was helping me and then it said to talk to jane about the dress for josiah. the problem is i dont know about it and i cant talk to anybody. i re-read the papers and i did everything right!!! it says that after i talk to jane i am supposed to talk to emily and do another puzzle!!! i cant talk to anybody at all!!!!!!! need help plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

GeorgeFayne17 - 10:24pm Aug 1, 2005 PST(#117 of 2945)

did you get the dress from Jim Archer Katie and Lliana? because if you didn't you don't need to talk to Jane about the dress yet.

huamei - 07:20am Aug 2, 2005 PST(#118 of 2945)

Okay. I need some major help. I know the cue to (SPOILER ALERT!!) the 'bottom', but it's not working. I know that it's cat, good water symbol, and those lines that mean 'the sky's the limit.' Why isn't it working? Did this happen to anyone else? Please help!

Green Hornet - 01:52pm Aug 2, 2005 PST(#119 of 2945)
Oh, the huge manatee!

linzers you might be able to order it from Amazon. The link is in the ad at the top of this page.

huamei I believe that there are FOUR words in the code. Check the letter Emmily has again because I forgot what they are.

huamei - 03:56pm Aug 3, 2005 PST(#120 of 2945)

Hmm... that's funny that you remember four because in my letter I only see three. Maybe there's another that I can't see. Does anyone know what it is?

animejunkie - 07:57am Aug 4, 2005 PST(#121 of 2945)

need help with the mirror thing in josiah's workshop. i dont know how to fix turn them to make it work.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2824 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Old Clock (#12)