Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Old Clock (#12)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Old Clock
Secret of the Old Clock
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Secret of the Old Clock

Buy at Amazon

Gather up your Courage to Confront the Secret of the Old Clock!

Its 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (155 previous messages)
Kris2 - 07:58pm Aug 8, 2005 PST(#156 of 2945)
If you need help Email me at Love4theSteelers@aol.com I completed all of the games and I can help you with whatever you need

I LOVE THIS GAME.. COMPLETED IT 3X'S IF YOU NEED HELP EMAIL ME LOVE4THESTEELERS@AOL.COM cant wait for the new one to come out!!

Kekie103 - 07:31am Aug 9, 2005 PST(#157 of 2945)

How do I get the journal open? and when does Emily go out of her room?do I need to look in the drawer in emilys room to find something about the journal?PLEAZ HELP!!!!! Answer ASAP!!!!

metalmouth - 08:43am Aug 9, 2005 PST(#158 of 2945)
"we have nothing to fear but fear itself"

kekie103- SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! In the secret passage in the living room, theres a hidden staircase. When Jane leaves her stand, look behind it and you'll see a picture of it. At the end of that passage way, you can see into Emily's room, so you will know when she's gone.

Kekie103 - 09:14am Aug 9, 2005 PST(#159 of 2945)

Thanks Metal Mouth, but what is the code for the journal to open??????Please answer ASAP!!!!!!!

kimikay2 - 11:27am Aug 9, 2005 PST(#160 of 2945)

kekie 103-

SPOILER ALERT- it's good fellow, and you get it by using the creepy's corner record and Josia's trivet.

Ashley828 - 05:31pm Aug 9, 2005 PST(#161 of 2945)
"Use your head, thats the lump three feet above your butt."

Ok i just got the game today and i need help with like 6 things....

1) What is that guy's fav. poet and how do i find out?

2) what is with the barn doors what do i have to spell?

3) what is with the creepy corner thing i put it together but it won't do anything!

4) it wont let me check off the note that says, "check Josia's things to find clues for the real will" I checked his whole house but it still wont let me check it off

5) Where do i go to find the lady that might have Josia's tivet? I can't find her!

6) what do i do with the mirrors??!!

SPOILER"S WELCOME!!!!!

HEEEEEEEELP ME!!!!!! PLESASE!!!!

thank you!

Ash_cabash - 08:28am Aug 10, 2005 PST(#162 of 2945)
Look ahead not behind

Hey guyz, i was wondering where i could get the game in ct?? Wheres the fastest way to order it online and how long? jw . thanx plez post back

Kris2 - 10:22am Aug 10, 2005 PST(#163 of 2945)
If you need help Email me at Love4theSteelers@aol.com I completed all of the games and I can help you with whatever you need

ASH YOU GO TO HERINTERACTIVE.COM AND ORDER THE GAME.. MINE CAME IN 5 DAYS.

ASHLEY-- go to that guys house over the bridge ask him if you can look around he will make you play a game with him first. then go to the rolltop desk and look inside the elephant there is a book.. inside the book it will tell you what you need to figure out the barn door. As soon as you put the creepy picture together the right way it will open and you'll get a record out. you need to play it on Emilys record player in her room. His trivit you will get after you start to deliver telegrams for tubby... hope that helped

nancyfreak5 - 02:23pm Aug 10, 2005 PST(#164 of 2945)

go 2 blackmoor hints + give me a spoiler

Ashley828 - 11:00am Aug 11, 2005 PST(#165 of 2945)
"Use your head, thats the lump three feet above your butt."

Ok it says that at the end of the passage way there is a hole to see into emily's room but i can't find it anywhere! Where is it? SPOILER"S WELCOME

kentuckyrules - 11:05am Aug 11, 2005 PST(#166 of 2945)
I love country music and christian romance books and i love jump5(a christian group who are teenagers).If you need help with nancy drew games my e-mail address is sugardawn@aol.com and i can help you with any but #9.

hey ashley i think you need to change the word under your name you are not suppose to have cuss words on here.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2779 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Old Clock (#12)