Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Old Clock (#12)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Old Clock
Secret of the Old Clock
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Secret of the Old Clock

Buy at Amazon

Gather up your Courage to Confront the Secret of the Old Clock!

Its 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (195 previous messages)
kentuckyrules - 04:51pm Aug 27, 2005 PST(#196 of 2945)
I love country music and christian romance books and i love jump5(a christian group who are teenagers).If you need help with nancy drew games my e-mail address is sugardawn@aol.com and i can help you with any but #9.

BrookieB- ther will be a place you can park you push down when you get there and you will get out.

BrookieB - 05:40pm Aug 27, 2005 PST(#197 of 2945)

Can anyone tell me where to find the answers to the questions in Joaisaihs forgetful book so, I can open up the carriage house,How to ansewer the logic quiz,& where Twin Elms is?

Kattluver15 - 05:48pm Aug 27, 2005 PST(#198 of 2945)

just finished this game it was awesme!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!!AT THE END OF THE game- they say stuff about the next game coming out- it sound like it will be one of the best!!! so if any1 needs =help im here just ask!!

metalmouth - 05:59pm Aug 27, 2005 PST(#199 of 2945)
"we have nothing to fear but fear itself"

BrookieB- Twin elms is in the top left corner. SPOILER ALERT!!! The answers to the four questions to open the carraige house are- keen, omar, pony, and lois.

BrookieB - 06:09pm Aug 27, 2005 PST(#200 of 2945)

Thanks alot Metalmouth.

BrookieB - 06:13pm Aug 27, 2005 PST(#201 of 2945)

Metalmouth do you also know how to figure out the logic quiz?

kentuckyrules - 06:23pm Aug 27, 2005 PST(#202 of 2945)
I love country music and christian romance books and i love jump5(a christian group who are teenagers).If you need help with nancy drew games my e-mail address is sugardawn@aol.com and i can help you with any but #9.

BrookieB-SPOILER ALERT-to get the test here is the answers:when he says holding pick the card with a circle on it.when he says concentrating pick the card with the S's on it.when he says thinking pick the card with the square on it.when he says what is this pick the card with the t or cross on it.when he says looking at pick the card with the star on it.hope i helped.

BrookieB - 08:55pm Aug 27, 2005 PST(#203 of 2945)

Ok can anyone tell me how to solve the last problem on the logic test?

BrookieB - 10:31pm Aug 27, 2005 PST(#204 of 2945)

Can anybody help me on the last problem on the logic test the word is CHEESE?SPIOLERS ARE WELCOMR!!

Jena619 - 09:13am Aug 28, 2005 PST(#205 of 2945)

BrookieB - The answer is SPOILER ANSWER: bigcheese

BrookieB - 10:06am Aug 28, 2005 PST(#206 of 2945)

Thanks alot Jena 619!

BrookieB - 10:11am Aug 28, 2005 PST(#207 of 2945)

Thanks Kentuckyrules!

kentuckyrules - 10:35am Aug 28, 2005 PST(#208 of 2945)

your welcome.i didn't tell you the wrong thing did i?if i did i'm sorry.

BrookieB - 03:30pm Aug 28, 2005 PST(#209 of 2945)

Can anyone helpp me with the symbols in the attic or help me open up the journal?

BrookieB - 04:12pm Aug 28, 2005 PST(#210 of 2945)

Can anybody help?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2735 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Old Clock (#12)