Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Old Clock (#12)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Old Clock
Secret of the Old Clock
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Secret of the Old Clock

Buy at Amazon

Gather up your Courage to Confront the Secret of the Old Clock!

Its 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (221 previous messages)
BrookieB - 07:40pm Aug 28, 2005 PST(#222 of 2945)

Hey I finished the game!!!

nancfan101 - 09:55am Aug 29, 2005 PST(#223 of 2945)
I look at the world, and I notice its turning, while my guitar gently weeps. And with every mistake, we must surely be learning. Still my guitar gently weeps.---The Beatles

ok where is that note to gloria that you have to find, the one from josiah? it's bugging me! and i can't do the puzzle in the tunnel either!

Musicrules - 01:46pm Aug 29, 2005 PST(#224 of 2945)
Hey u can email me if u want to my email address is Kyskaterchic@aol.com. I love basketball and reading, :)

nancfan- the note is in the girls room whatever her anme is. And the puzzle you just put the pieces together sorry i can't help you much on that. hih.:)

kentuckyrules - 02:33pm Aug 29, 2005 PST(#225 of 2945)
I love country music and christian romance books and i love jump5(a christian group who are teenagers).If you need help with nancy drew games my e-mail address is sugardawn@aol.com and i can help you with any but #9.

hey BrookieB you are welcome for the help.glad you won the game.

nancfan101 - 02:56am Aug 30, 2005 PST(#226 of 2945)
I look at the world, and I notice its turning, while my guitar gently weeps. And with every mistake, we must surely be learning. Still my guitar gently weeps.---The Beatles

for the clock in the carrige house are these #s right? 1242827 if they are i have no idea what i am doing wrong. after i click yhe number of moves on the clock i push the moon thing at the top. when im done nothing happens! but i did do the domino puzzle and the little window things opened. wuz up with that?

JeffriesGirls2 - 10:53am Aug 30, 2005 PST(#227 of 2945)

Hi again nancyfan101!!~!

• the code that you are putting in for the clock in the carrige house is correct, but you must be doing something else wrong. this is what you should do:

• The central button resets the puzzle. To get the turn arrow cursor, move the cursor outside the central decoration. Enter the number by clicking the arrow cursor. hope this helps!!~!! :);)=0=):6:D

• also, about the domino puzzle on the bottom floor of the carrige house. through the game you get mirrors out of clocks,and on the 4 corners of the room, you will see little handles. put the mirrors in these handles (you should have 4 mirrors, 1 from the bank, 1 from Lillac Inn, 1 from Topham's house, and 1 from the carriage house clock once you do it correctly. then, pull the lever on the domino game, and light will come through onto all 4 mirrors. arrage the mirrors so that light hits off 1 to the other, and then onto a little power switch on the right hand wall.... if you do it right, something will happen.... :P good luck!~ (and if you need anymore help, e-mail us at DoubleTrouble7589@hotmail.com. we will answer back faster on our e-mail address!!) i*talk to you later*

*~JeffriesGirls2~*

• nancfan101 - 01:23pm Aug 30, 2005 PST(#228 of 2945)

Thanks I'll try that. you guys are awesome! by the way, i tried opening topham's clock. how do you open it? sorry if this is annoying :( thanks. p.s I read youre little thing(sorry i dont know what you call it) last train to blue moon canyon sound great. i'd better get this game done first though!!

JeffriesGirls2 - 07:47pm Aug 31, 2005 PST(#229 of 2945)

nancyfan101: All you have to do is match the pictures. Once you have matched them all something will happen.... Good Luck!!! =):)=0 *bye*

dinkiedo - 05:29pm Sep 2, 2005 PST(#230 of 2945)
    blondes are not dumb!

I don't know if this is a spoiler. How do you match up those stinking pictures? It looks right to me and it isn't working. Also, where is the mouse when you sneek into Topham's house? I can't find it anywhere!

dinkiedo - 05:30pm Sep 2, 2005 PST(#231 of 2945)
    blondes are not dumb!

Also, can you give me a hint as to how to find the combo for the lock on the journal? no spoilers on my ?s please!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2714 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Old Clock (#12)