Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Old Clock (#12)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Old Clock
Secret of the Old Clock
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Secret of the Old Clock

Buy at Amazon

Gather up your Courage to Confront the Secret of the Old Clock!

Its 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Green Hornet - 01:37pm Jul 14, 2005 PST(#1 of 2945)
Oh, the huge manatee!

FIRST HELPFULL HINT: The game didn't work at first, I kept getting a "bink error" notice and I couldn't open the game from the programs file. I deleted all my other Nancy Drew games (this had happened before) and reloaded the new game.

The makers should get a patch out to correct this soon, or the patch they had offered earlier might do the trick.

Lucky Star - 09:07am Jul 18, 2005 PST(#2 of 2945)

DO NOT POST IN THIS DISCUSSION UNTIL YOU ARE PLAYING THE GAME AND NEED HELP. ANY OTHER DISCUSSION SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN DISCUSS ALL GAMES.

dancer8 - 05:12pm Jul 19, 2005 PST(#3 of 2945)
me and all my friends we're all misunderstood they say we stand for nothing and there's no way we ever could now we see everything that's going wrong with the world and those who lead it we just feel like we don't have the means to rise above and beat it so we keep waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change it's hard to beat the system when we're standing at a distance so we keep waiting waiting on the world to change now if we had the power to bring our neighbors home from war they would have never missed a Christmas no more ribbons on their door and when you trust your television what you get is what you got cause when they own the information, oh they can bend it all they want that's why we're waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change it's not that we don't care, we just know that the fight ain't fair so we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change and we're still waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change one day our generation is gonna rule the population so we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change

Oh yeah, I need help on the game...SPOILER ALERT.... Where Topham gives you the testI don't know hoe to solve it. I already called Mr. Drew.He didn't help one bit!

dancer8 - 05:24pm Jul 19, 2005 PST(#4 of 2945)
me and all my friends we're all misunderstood they say we stand for nothing and there's no way we ever could now we see everything that's going wrong with the world and those who lead it we just feel like we don't have the means to rise above and beat it so we keep waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change it's hard to beat the system when we're standing at a distance so we keep waiting waiting on the world to change now if we had the power to bring our neighbors home from war they would have never missed a Christmas no more ribbons on their door and when you trust your television what you get is what you got cause when they own the information, oh they can bend it all they want that's why we're waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change it's not that we don't care, we just know that the fight ain't fair so we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change and we're still waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change one day our generation is gonna rule the population so we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change

Green Hornet- did u get there yet?

wheezer - 05:37pm Jul 20, 2005 PST(#5 of 2945)
SPop da colla

Guys i really need help!!The card esp test that topham gives u, i just cant seem to read his mind[duh] well anyway, i looked at the card order thing on gameboomers and on the strategy guide[that DOESNT HELP]and there both wrong!!I no ur sposed ta match like his tone wit the card but theres no similarities...i really need help if anyone wants to...PPPLLLZZZ

wheezer - 07:47am Jul 21, 2005 PST(#6 of 2945)
SPop da colla

CAN someone please help me!!!!???

dinkiedo - 01:36pm Jul 21, 2005 PST(#7 of 2945)
blondes are not dumb!

did you click the handle? i don't have the game yet, but if you see it try it. where did you get it?

pink_sunglasses - 04:23pm Jul 21, 2005 PST(#8 of 2945)

okay i have the game SPOILER ALERT and i am soooo lost, i cant get the big clock in the carriage house open and i also cant open the journal. does anyone know why there is so much confusion about the release date of this game?

Nancy411 - 08:25pm Jul 22, 2005 PST(#9 of 2945)

Ok, I absolutely CANNOT figure out how to beat the stupid miniature golf game. I keep getting 31 or 33 instead of 30. Can anyone just tell me what the prize is...SPOILER...i know it has four letters.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2936 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Old Clock (#12)