Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Old Clock (#12)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Old Clock
Secret of the Old Clock
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Secret of the Old Clock

Buy at Amazon

Gather up your Courage to Confront the Secret of the Old Clock!

Its 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (250 previous messages)
JeffriesGirls2 - 08:46pm Sep 7, 2005 PST(#251 of 2945)

YES!!!!!!=)

helpful helen - 06:43pm Sep 8, 2005 PST(#252 of 2945)
i have played all of the games if you need help you can email me at rago58@aol.com

have you worked the ham radio yet?

Bess Marvin #95 - 06:29am Sep 9, 2005 PST(#253 of 2945)
Be still and know that I am God... Psalms 46:10

Guys??? I don't get the thing on the golf course!!! U know, that thing that looks like a golf ball??? I forgot 2 read the instructions, and I can't get them back, and I don't want 2 waste my money trying it over and over again!!! HELP!!!

dinkiedo - 02:40pm Sep 9, 2005 PST(#254 of 2945)
blondes are not dumb!

What? You mean the thing that looks like a golf ball? You don't have to pay for that, but what you do is SA pick any balls and put them on the sticks. Then, you click the putter and see what you got right. If there is a stick, then it means that one of them is correct, just in the wrong spot. If it has a flag, it means one of them is correct. keep going until you get it all right and then get the surprise. write down all of the highlighted words IN ORDER IN WHICH THEY COME!!! Then get out of it. you will need the words later! hope I helped! Dinkiedo

Bess Marvin #95 - 05:30pm Sep 9, 2005 PST(#255 of 2945)

Hello??? I REALLY need help!!! How do u open the clock in the carrige house???? Please, anybody??? I don't have much more time left!!! HELP!!!

helpful helen - 08:49pm Sep 9, 2005 PST(#256 of 2945)
i have played all of the games if you need help you can email me at rago58@aol.com

go to the mini golf course and solve the puzzle, dont some of those words look likt time?-

Bess Marvin #95 - 09:47pm Sep 9, 2005 PST(#257 of 2945)

Helpful Helen- I know I did that and I still don't understand!!! I tried it on the clock, and it won't work!!!! What does the blue button on the top of the clock do??? Can u or anybody else give me complete instructions on what to do??? HELP!!

sarbear7793 - 06:35am Sep 10, 2005 PST(#258 of 2945)

Can someone help me open the jernel i have no clue how to open it spoilers welcome please :)

dinkiedo - 07:45am Sep 10, 2005 PST(#259 of 2945)
blondes are not dumb!

BessMarvin: SA: What you do is you put the numbers in order and click the moon after each time. Did that haelp? Yours till the tree barks, dinkiedo

helpful helen - 08:41am Sep 10, 2005 PST(#260 of 2945)

Sarbear7793-SPOILER ALERThave you found the secret passageway in the inn yet? if so solve the puzzle that is in it and play the record

metalmouth - 11:32am Sep 10, 2005 PST(#261 of 2945)
"we have nothing to fear but fear itself"

Bess Marvin- SPOILER ALERT!!! the numbers to put into the clock are 1, 2, 4, 2, 8, 2, 7. After each number, press the blue button at the top. It doesn't matter which way you turn the clock hand to get to the numbers.

Bess Marvin #95 - 11:57am Sep 10, 2005 PST(#262 of 2945)

Thanxs, but I do all that and it still doesn't work!!! HELP!!! b=/

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2683 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Old Clock (#12)