Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Old Clock (#12)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Old Clock
Secret of the Old Clock
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Secret of the Old Clock

Buy at Amazon

Gather up your Courage to Confront the Secret of the Old Clock!

Its 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (279 previous messages)
Bess Marvin #95 - 06:02pm Sep 12, 2005 PST(#280 of 2945)
Be still and know that I am God... Psalms 46:10

Anybody???? PLEASE HELP!!!!

ericahazen - 12:23am Sep 13, 2005 PST(#281 of 2945)

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! GAME SPOILER I read on game boomers that I read the note under the window seat in the bedroom. how do I get jane to let me read it? and I have already done the dress.

dinkiedo - 03:47am Sep 13, 2005 PST(#282 of 2945)
blondes are not dumb!

SA: You mean Emily? Well, what you do is, did you do the pies in order yet? If you have did you get the picture? Go into the secret passage way it shows in the picture. If you need help from there just let me know. Yours till Chitty Chitty Bang Bangs, dinkiedo

Bess Marvin #95 - 04:57am Sep 13, 2005 PST(#283 of 2945)

Hey, can somebody help me???? And before it gets late???? I am still stuck on the clock, and I don't see what I am doing wrong!!! I am putting #'s 1,2,4,2,8,2,7. I have the hand pointing at the top of the clock then I switch the hand one and click the blue button on the top of the clock, then I go two more and click the button, four more then click the blue button, then two more and click the blue button, eight more and click the blue button, two more and click the blue button, and then seven more and click the blue button. What am I doing wrong???? Sorry if this is long, but I have been stuck on this forever!!! I have finished the golf and the domino puzzle, and I don't know what I am doing wrong!!!! PLEASE HELP, ASAP!!!!

dinkiedo - 02:03pm Sep 13, 2005 PST(#284 of 2945)
blondes are not dumb!

SA: You go to 1 o'clock, then 2 o'clock, then 4 o'clock, then 2 o'clock, then 8 o'clock, then 2 o'clock, then seven o'clock while pressing the top button after each time. You don't just go down one, then 2 more, then 4 more. Use Times! Hope I helped you and thank you for explaining all of the way or else I couldn't have figured out what you did wrong. Yours till the butter cups, dinkiedo

GenevieveB - 02:24pm Sep 13, 2005 PST(#285 of 2945)

bess i am soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for ignoring you . my greatest apologies. the secret for opening the carriage house clock is in a poem.Go to the golf course.do not get a scorecard.instead you see a huge golfball.go to it.its a game!!!! play it.if you do not win the first time,dont worry this game is free. the rest is easy.

Mike_789 - 06:07pm Sep 13, 2005 PST(#286 of 2945)

bess click the number then the blue button. so it would be 1 button then 2 button and so on and so on.

Bess Marvin #95 - 07:31pm Sep 13, 2005 PST(#287 of 2945)

Thanxs soooo much u guys!!!! I am about to cry!!! U all helped me!!!! Waaaaaaa!!! :')

Fire Girl - 01:40pm Sep 14, 2005 PST(#288 of 2945)
You guy's can call me Maggie.Please check out my story The Letter of Bess,The Mystery of the Scary Secret,and The Mystery of Hollywood Terror And the Mystery of the Pink Pen and my latest one The Murder of Ethel Callie.

Can someone help me?

kentuckyrules - 02:28pm Sep 14, 2005 PST(#289 of 2945)
I love country music and christian romance books and i love jump5(a christian group who are teenagers).If you need help with nancy drew games my e-mail address is sugardawn@aol.com and i can help you with any but #9.

fire girl- what do you need help with?

Fire Girl - 02:36pm Sep 14, 2005 PST(#290 of 2945)
You guy's can call me Maggie.Please check out my story The Letter of Bess,The Mystery of the Scary Secret,and The Mystery of Hollywood Terror And the Mystery of the Pink Pen and my latest one The Murder of Ethel Callie.

kentuckyrules-Well Jeffriesgirls2 said that you know the clock in the carrige house you get the hobo stuff.Well is the hobo stuff in order?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2655 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Old Clock (#12)