•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  /

Community Games Comments and Suggestions

This is the place to chat about the games or to make suggestions regarding the games. Remember that each game has its own rules of play and it is best to read the guidelines listed in each discussion and to check out the guidelines listed for Post and Solve, Mystery Parties and Teasers.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (4 previous messages)
Atanua- 8^) - 07:11am Jun 26, 2003 PST(#5 of 26)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

You're welcome (((Joy)))

Brandy Wagner - 08:29pm Jun 26, 2003 PST(#6 of 26)
Absence makes the heart grow cobwebs...!

Thanks! (((((Joy)))))

Girlygurl93 - 04:07pm Dec 3, 2003 PST(#7 of 26)

Hey!Can you explain how to understand it here?

Fran Hinkel - 09:25am Dec 10, 2003 PST(#8 of 26)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Girly, it is best to just explore things. Look for a topic that interests you in the left sidebar. Click on the link to look things over and when you feel ready, you can post on the topics. To read along on mysteries, try the Online Mysteries link. To play in Teasers or any other games, just click the link and read the guidelines. If I can be of further help, feel free to email me.

Jessie Wilson - 01:05pm Dec 10, 2003 PST(#9 of 26)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Hmmm... my SALD post seems to be lost to the ages. Is there something I should know about it? :-)

dawnyoder - 12:33pm Jan 30, 2004 PST(#10 of 26)

With all the re-arranging going on, would it be possible to separate the Post & Go folders from the Post & Vote ones?

Fran Hinkel - 10:48am Feb 23, 2004 PST(#11 of 26)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Hi Dawn, sorry it took me so long to get here. That actually is not a bad idea. I will email Sunny and direct her to this post to see how she likes the idea. Thanks!

dianawolf - 03:04pm Feb 27, 2004 PST(#12 of 26)
Procrastination is a virus

If someone likes to pick out answers and perhaps does get them correct occasionally, is there an acceptable way to refrain from hosting (if they accidently win without being fast enough to avoid it) since they know (big time) that they're extremely inept at producing an acceptable, challenging puzzle in the correct manner?

Atanua- 8^) - 08:05am Feb 28, 2004 PST(#13 of 26)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

Just try not to solve the last bit, Diana. If you intend to solve the last but one bit and someone posts the other bit just before you do, you can always delete your post.

And remember that you can always ask for help when creating a puzzle. On the Resources page, there's people listed for most of the puzzle that will gladly give you some help with your puzzle. And your puzzle doesn't have to be difficult and challenging. An easy one from time to time is fun too. :-)

Tibbadee - 09:32am Jun 27, 2004 PST(#14 of 26)

dose anyone know how to get in to the control room in Stay Tuned for Danger? the password might help!

Tibbadee - 09:34am Jun 27, 2004 PST(#15 of 26)

or how to find Millie's Stranghorn's password on the computer. yeah, that mgiht help too.

Jinx - 11:11am Jun 27, 2004 PST(#16 of 26)
All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

hi tibbadee, welcome to mysterynet! if you look over on your left there is a greenish-gray bar with various links. if you click on the link for games and puzzles i'm sure someone there will be able to answer your questions about your game :o)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (10 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Community Games Comments and Suggestions

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: