Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (101 previous messages)
Deboran D - 06:16pm Nov 19, 1999 PST(#102 of 4060)

I tried the pendant on Plum and Kell, but hadn't figured out how to use it. When I went back to try again, the pendant was gone from my inventory! What do I do now?

ALSO -- need a hint on Mustard's rebus.

Danny A - 12:30am Nov 20, 1999 PST(#103 of 4060)

HELP!!! I have gotten all the jewels save Peacock's. I can't seem to get a handel on how to get to those blue buttons..think I need detailed help I would appreciate any help I can get I am going crazy!! LOL

Melissa N. - 02:24pm Nov 20, 1999 PST(#104 of 4060)

I am on the Rhine Maiden. I have just opened the door with the combination. I found a gear in a chest. Now I want to go to the room at the top of the stairs. I can't seem to open it with or with out the gear. I also want to find Mr. Green. I think that's where he is. Please Help

Debbie Hoffren - 04:39pm Nov 20, 1999 PST(#105 of 4060)

I have 5 riddles and got jewels for White, Peacock, and Scarlet. I keep reading about the iron maiden and a star. Where is this? I can't seem to do anything. Also, where does the green riddle take place?

That marble puzzle was a bear. I got it finally, and the game locked up just as the jewel went into my inventory. I had to do it over.

Someone please help me.

skirvin - 06:12pm Nov 20, 1999 PST(#106 of 4060)

nosaj & melissa, you have 3 artifacts to use with the puzzle box. use them like keys to open each section. the last section will give you a gear that opens the door. also, sabata doesnt say much....so what he does say pay attention to!

debran, you have to get the pendant swinging real good, then click once and let it do its thing...it may take a few tries to get the hang of it but its really not that difficult. couldnt imagine where yours went.....maybe you have too many items in inventory and they are not all showing, click on the arrows on each end to be sure its not there.

blythe & danny, your object is to get the walls on the far right to drop...you do this by putting your marble in different holes throughout the rest of the maze. when you get the walls down, go into the holes on that side, which will then get you into the sections with the blue buttons. just pay close attention to which holes you go into, and where you come out, there is a pattern to it.

debbie, the iron maiden is on the left hand side after you come out of the room w/ plum. green is in the same room w/ peacock, interview him and he should tell you his riddle.

good luck to you all, you are doing great..even with getting frustrated..lol, if you need the "spoiler" then just post! 8-)

Ice^Prnces - 08:38pm Nov 20, 1999 PST(#107 of 4060)

I haven gotten to the iron maiden and can make the star...but she still wont open...can anyone give me a clue as to what I may be doing wong???? Please and thank you. I love this game!!!

skirvin - 10:07pm Nov 20, 1999 PST(#108 of 4060)

ice, read post #87....good luck! 8-)

Blythe Esprit - 12:35am Nov 21, 1999 PST(#109 of 4060)

Thanks to April's excellent instructions, I finally got the Peacock jewel. Now I'm stuck in the maze. Any suggestions, anyone? What with all the crashes, I'm losing patience. But have to get through this somehow before Gabriel Knight III comes out. Blythe

Debbie Hoffren - 06:18am Nov 21, 1999 PST(#110 of 4060)

I got 5 jewels, and I have the drawing for Col. Mustard's. I have no idea where to get an apple core, and when I set the clock to one, it changes back when I walk away.

L M Moore - 07:38am Nov 21, 1999 PST(#111 of 4060)

Not sure if I'm understanding correctly. just got the game and i'm stuck at wheelhouse. How do you use the 3 artifacts on the puzzle box? They are all in my inventory. It doesn't seem to let you use any of the items in inventory jointly. Is there something inside the puzzle box, a paper of some kind. How do you use the artifacts on the puzzle box while they are in the inventory?

Gail B - 07:50am Nov 21, 1999 PST(#112 of 4060)

I need to know if I made a mistake. I gave one of the jewels I found to the character it belongs. Was I supposed to do that? I now have the red jewel and the white marble. Unfortunately, I didn't save the game right before I gave the green jewel to Mr. Green. Have I done something wrong? Help. Gail

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3948 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: