Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (106 previous messages)
Ice^Prnces - 08:38pm Nov 20, 1999 PST(#107 of 4060)

I haven gotten to the iron maiden and can make the star...but she still wont open...can anyone give me a clue as to what I may be doing wong???? Please and thank you. I love this game!!!

skirvin - 10:07pm Nov 20, 1999 PST(#108 of 4060)

ice, read post #87....good luck! 8-)

Blythe Esprit - 12:35am Nov 21, 1999 PST(#109 of 4060)

Thanks to April's excellent instructions, I finally got the Peacock jewel. Now I'm stuck in the maze. Any suggestions, anyone? What with all the crashes, I'm losing patience. But have to get through this somehow before Gabriel Knight III comes out. Blythe

Debbie Hoffren - 06:18am Nov 21, 1999 PST(#110 of 4060)

I got 5 jewels, and I have the drawing for Col. Mustard's. I have no idea where to get an apple core, and when I set the clock to one, it changes back when I walk away.

L M Moore - 07:38am Nov 21, 1999 PST(#111 of 4060)

Not sure if I'm understanding correctly. just got the game and i'm stuck at wheelhouse. How do you use the 3 artifacts on the puzzle box? They are all in my inventory. It doesn't seem to let you use any of the items in inventory jointly. Is there something inside the puzzle box, a paper of some kind. How do you use the artifacts on the puzzle box while they are in the inventory?

Gail B - 07:50am Nov 21, 1999 PST(#112 of 4060)

I need to know if I made a mistake. I gave one of the jewels I found to the character it belongs. Was I supposed to do that? I now have the red jewel and the white marble. Unfortunately, I didn't save the game right before I gave the green jewel to Mr. Green. Have I done something wrong? Help. Gail

Judy Carroll - 10:34am Nov 21, 1999 PST(#113 of 4060)

Help! I had no problem getting the peacock jewel. But for the life of me I can't get those blooming skull draws to cooperate. I would be very thankful for and hints or answers.

Jeffrey Hitchin - 01:47pm Nov 21, 1999 PST(#114 of 4060)

Where do I find White's jewel? I've gotten everybody else's jewel, but I can't find where her jewel might be hiding. I've looked everywhere and tried clicking hints, but nothing happens anywhere. There's also a locked door that I can't get into at the top of the stairs. How do I get in there? Where's the walkthrough on the net, gosh darnit! :)

Melissa N. - 03:07pm Nov 21, 1999 PST(#115 of 4060)

Hi I'm in the same boat as Jeffrey. I can't find White's or Peacock's Jewel. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you

Ice^Prnces - 09:39pm Nov 21, 1999 PST(#116 of 4060)

Skirvin..Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!! Ice ;)

Ice^Prnces - 11:13pm Nov 21, 1999 PST(#117 of 4060)

I am in another bind!!! I camt figure out the doors in the catacombs!!!! Please help!?!?!?!?! Ice ;)

skirvin - 07:46am Nov 22, 1999 PST(#118 of 4060)

debbie, a rebus is pictures that make words. what do the pictures say??? (hint...the apple has been "ate")

L M, you have to use the box and one artifact jointly. there are 2 things in that box, and you wont get through that door without opening it up. use the artifact that came with the box first. its been a while but try click&hold the artifact and drag it to the box while in your inventory list. the box should then appear on your screen and you can choose the artifact again to open...remember you have 3 to use.

gail, your fine, give each person their jewel.

jeffery & melissa, i could be wrong here...but i think whites jewel is in the skull drawers in kell's room (????) and peacocks jewel is the marble maze (???) its been a while, if you know different then let me know....then atleast i could rule out those! lol good luck

ice, not sure how i found my way through those doors.....just a stroke of luck maybe, keep trying and try to remember..if you (for intstance) go thru a right side door and are at a dead end, go back and go to the right again....try to picture it mentally and keep track. good luck!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3942 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: