Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (144 previous messages)
Steph C - 10:49pm Nov 24, 1999 PST(#145 of 4060)

Dorothy,take the three pins you collected, and use them on the puzzle box.

Sci Girl - 12:13am Nov 25, 1999 PST(#146 of 4060)

Dorothy, I had a really hard time getting to the Captain's room, too. I read ALL of the spoilers REPEATEDLY and still had problems. It just would not let me use the artifacts and the box at the same time. So I shut the computer down, restarted, and tried again. Success! Bug? Good luck!

Danny A - 02:06am Nov 25, 1999 PST(#147 of 4060)

OK so when is the next one!!! I just finished and I had a blast. I wanna thank all who gave me the help And I know I can come back here for help. Heres to the next one and hoping it is just as chalenging

Damian Griffin - 04:03am Nov 25, 1999 PST(#148 of 4060)

Just a curiosity... (I'm still waiting to get the game) Does Fatal Illusion use the traditional (or any?) weapons from the "Classic" board game? I know it has the characters, and apparently some of the rooms... but I've heard nothing of weapons so far. I can't wait to get it, but I'm trying to find out as much as possible beforehand...

Kelly L - 04:55pm Nov 25, 1999 PST(#149 of 4060)

NEED HELP! I can't get out thru the door at the top of the stairs... HOW do I do it? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Kelly L - 02:10pm Nov 26, 1999 PST(#150 of 4060)

Hello All... need help on another part... I can't, for the life of me, figure out WHERE to put the gas in the cable car!! Help would be greatly appreciated

L M MOORE - 07:49pm Nov 26, 1999 PST(#151 of 4060)

Kelly L. If you have the gas tank and the funnel. as you are facing the cable car, not inside it, turn to your right until you are facing the door you come in to and head to the left of that door.

Rachel Tremblay - 05:59am Nov 27, 1999 PST(#152 of 4060)

Help! I too am having trouble getting through the captains door. I have the pins but can't seem to connect them with the puzzle box that is lying on the floor ( the one that killed Masque). I only have two pins and these are the only artifacts that I have. What am I missing? I would appreciate any help.

Paul Howls - 06:05am Nov 27, 1999 PST(#153 of 4060)

British Players:

Us Brits finally got the game yesterday (after much delay). Just a note to tell the Brits that the combination lock date HAS been changed from the American MM-DD-YY to the British DD-MM-YY. Also, as told in a previous message, for the first two, do a complete revolution before going to the number and alternate directions.

It's a very well animated game isn't it. Only thing is that I keep getting fatal exception errors.

It's worth it though!

Gail B - 07:53am Nov 27, 1999 PST(#154 of 4060)

I'm stuck in the maze or the multiple billard rooms. Can someone help? Gail

Eben moore - 09:11am Nov 27, 1999 PST(#155 of 4060)

Help!!!! I've made it into the wheel room. But, I can't seem to use the gear on the mising part to the captain. Am I supposed to use the gloves also. Nothing's working. The gear starts to work, but doesn't go in. I don't know what else to do. Thanks, Eben

Sci Girl - 10:12am Nov 27, 1999 PST(#156 of 4060)

Rachel, the box is very dangerous to pick up bare-handed. Look around for something to help you.

Gail, the second billiard room you walked into contains a secret passage.

Eben, you can't put the gear on the captain while his parts are still spinning.

Jennifer Reposh - 11:24am Nov 27, 1999 PST(#157 of 4060)

I need some help. I just bought this game and I am having a problem at the door with the combination lock. I know the combination, but I cannot open the door after I put in the combination. Is there a special way to do this? Am I still missing something before I can get into this? I am VERY frustrated. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer R.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3903 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: