Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (153 previous messages)
Gail B - 07:53am Nov 27, 1999 PST(#154 of 4060)

I'm stuck in the maze or the multiple billard rooms. Can someone help? Gail

Eben moore - 09:11am Nov 27, 1999 PST(#155 of 4060)

Help!!!! I've made it into the wheel room. But, I can't seem to use the gear on the mising part to the captain. Am I supposed to use the gloves also. Nothing's working. The gear starts to work, but doesn't go in. I don't know what else to do. Thanks, Eben

Sci Girl - 10:12am Nov 27, 1999 PST(#156 of 4060)

Rachel, the box is very dangerous to pick up bare-handed. Look around for something to help you.

Gail, the second billiard room you walked into contains a secret passage.

Eben, you can't put the gear on the captain while his parts are still spinning.

Jennifer Reposh - 11:24am Nov 27, 1999 PST(#157 of 4060)

I need some help. I just bought this game and I am having a problem at the door with the combination lock. I know the combination, but I cannot open the door after I put in the combination. Is there a special way to do this? Am I still missing something before I can get into this? I am VERY frustrated. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer R.

Erin Moss - 11:36am Nov 27, 1999 PST(#158 of 4060)

Help! I cannot get the cable car to work. I put gas in it and know the basics of getting it to work, but the red light won't come on. What am I doing wrong??

Kiskia Luna - 12:09pm Nov 27, 1999 PST(#159 of 4060)
I don't like change.... I prefer bills, the larger the better

jennifer- to the right to 12, to the left around past 12 to 31, to the right straight to 38.

I seem to have the same problem as Erin though. *sigh*

Morgan Durrett - 12:22pm Nov 27, 1999 PST(#160 of 4060)

HELP!! Im having the same problem as rachel but i have the box and all the artifacts i could find. It's just i can't get through that metal door up stairs. Please help i got this game a week ago and i still cant open that door. I NEED HELP!!

morgan

Kiskia Luna - 12:52pm Nov 27, 1999 PST(#161 of 4060)

rachel and morgan~ first you need to go into the room with the combination lock and find some things. after that you can get the box. then, you just have to open it...

Ryan Wagner - 02:11pm Nov 27, 1999 PST(#162 of 4060)

Ummm I forget what triggered it, but in the Chateau, after the jewel puzzles were solved, I walked upstairs and heard a gunshot. I walked around a bit, and finally entered Miss Scarlet's room. Suddenly, I was attacked! Later, Scarlet tells me that she faked her own death. HUH? I didn't even know she was "dead"!!!! Where can I find her pretending to be dead? HELP

L M MOORE - 03:36pm Nov 27, 1999 PST(#163 of 4060)

Ryan W. -- I have the same problem, and now I don't know what I am suppose to do. I am trying that key that Scarlet gave me on anything I can think of and I have had no luck. Let me know what you come accross.

Kiskia Luna - 04:00pm Nov 27, 1999 PST(#164 of 4060)

ok, I finally got to the mansion. I can't find Mrs. White and some of the other people. I am standing in front of the lion and the clue button tells me to do something (but I can't see the lion to know where to click on it), and I'm not even sure if I know the riddle that goes with it!

Jennifer Reposh - 09:18pm Nov 27, 1999 PST(#165 of 4060)

Thanks for the help on the lock. Now, I am having some problems with the pendant. I am swinging it, but it doesn't swing on it's own for a long enough amount of time. Do I have to have it in front of Plum or far away? How exactly do you make it swing for 3 seconds? Any help would be appreciated!!!! THANKS!!!

Jennifer

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3895 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: