Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (164 previous messages)
Jennifer Reposh - 09:18pm Nov 27, 1999 PST(#165 of 4060)

Thanks for the help on the lock. Now, I am having some problems with the pendant. I am swinging it, but it doesn't swing on it's own for a long enough amount of time. Do I have to have it in front of Plum or far away? How exactly do you make it swing for 3 seconds? Any help would be appreciated!!!! THANKS!!!

Jennifer

skirvin - 11:11pm Nov 27, 1999 PST(#166 of 4060)

L M, you are looking for a door, and only one is locked. good luck!

kiskia, there is a riddle for the lion. search the rooms and "interview" the people, as you do this...if you think you can solve the riddle for that person then do so. its much easier to remember and solve one at a time than try to get them all and solve them.

jennifer, once you get the pendant swinging, click one time. it should do what it is suposed to then! 8-)

randy porras - 02:33am Nov 28, 1999 PST(#167 of 4060)

cant get the upstairs door open. please help

Gail B - 04:27am Nov 28, 1999 PST(#168 of 4060)

Randy, You won't get the upstairs door unlock until much later in the game. Do you have all of the jewels? Have you had the seance?

L M MOORE - 07:05am Nov 28, 1999 PST(#169 of 4060)

Skirvin --- I came accross 3 locked doors after Scarlet hit Green?! The door opposite Scarlets and then towards Kell's room there were two more? However, I may have missed something, I'll go back and try the key on those doors again. Sometimes it's easy to miss such little things, like with Plum and the pendant, I didn't think to click the pendant on Plum before I started swinging. Sometimes you jsut have to click...click.....click.....cli..

felicia williams - 10:02am Nov 28, 1999 PST(#170 of 4060)

to ryan, don't feel bad about not seeing scarlet play dead, becasue i finished the game and never saw this. i only went through the same thing you did. i don't know if it's a glich in the game or something not meant to be seen.

Nina Bannister - 10:27am Nov 28, 1999 PST(#171 of 4060)

Help - We are trying to enter the wheel room but are unable to open the door.

Jess Mull - 10:53am Nov 28, 1999 PST(#172 of 4060)

How do you get the jewels, I just got the game and I have no idea?

randy porras - 03:25pm Nov 28, 1999 PST(#173 of 4060)

ok so, after you do the lock and get the gloves from the room, then get the pins from the broken vase, then pick up the puzzle box with the gloves. What's next, I have been rambling around with no luck. any help would be appreciated.

Morgan Durrett - 03:38pm Nov 28, 1999 PST(#174 of 4060)

Help!!!! I've spent almost every hour trying to get through the maze and i cant also i cant get that Ouija <-spelled wrong> out and i cant even get sabata to talk with out saying blah! i got two jewels greens and scarlets where are the others?!!!i need answers quick or im going to die morgan

Filfer1 - 03:44pm Nov 28, 1999 PST(#175 of 4060)

Hi, I just got this game last night and I'm up to the Mansion. I have Green's, White's, Scarlet's, And Plum's Jewels. I can't seem to get thru Peacock's. Any Suggestions?

Kiskia Luna - 04:44pm Nov 28, 1999 PST(#176 of 4060)
I don't like change.... I prefer bills, the larger the better

does anyone know how I can get Scarlet to tell me her riddle? I know where to get the jewel, but I feel like I need the riddle to get it, because I can't even see the object I am supposed to manipulate. and where do I get the pendant to hypnotize the professor? I haven't seen the hypnotist and I don't know where else to look. I have White's, Green's and Mustard's jewels, I don't even want to attempt Peacock's yet...

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3884 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: