Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (176 previous messages)
moocow - 07:24pm Nov 28, 1999 PST(#177 of 4060)

Help!!!!! I have made it through this entire game with out any help and now I get stuck. I have all six gems from the drawer and I have the paper from the puzzle box and I am down in the room below and i have no idea on how to figure out the symbol and gems connection. If anyone knows could you please let me know...... Thanks in advance.

L M MOORE - 07:40pm Nov 28, 1999 PST(#178 of 4060)

Help! Is it the game? After Scarlet hit Green over the head, she gave me a key. I have wandered around 6 times and all I find locked is 4 items; locked suitcase and 3 locked doors. I can't get the key to work on any of those things. What do you do now? There are no clues. Where are the catacombs? And what is this about a room below? HELP! HELP! HELP!

Kiskia Luna - 08:06pm Nov 28, 1999 PST(#179 of 4060)
I don't like change.... I prefer bills, the larger the better

I don't want to ruin anything for the people that haven't gotten to where I am and want to at least try it alone first. but, could someone that is past the gem clues email me and tell me how to get scarlet to tell me her clue or how to see where I am clicking on the object that contains it (it is quite dark if it's the one I think it is), how/where to get the pendant to hypnotize Plum, and where to start looking for Peacock's gem? Thank you. I will figure it out on my own, I just don't know where to look. *sigh*

K. Loders - 09:59pm Nov 28, 1999 PST(#180 of 4060)

Help! I've got the pins from the vase and I have the puzzle box but I don't know what to do next. how do I open the wheel door and open the puzzle box?

skirvin - 11:27pm Nov 28, 1999 PST(#181 of 4060)

L M, 1st locked door at the top of the stairs!

randy...find the captain!

morgan & filfer1, the maze is difficult. pay close attention to what happens when your marble goes into the holes. (hint-particularly the walls on the far right!) its not time for the oujia board yet. get the pendant instead (hint).

moocow, thats a tricky one....first use the process of elimination, you have a paper in inventory that coincides with each persons jem....and if all else fails-hit your clue button!

K., first things first....the box. hint..do you have 3 artifacts? open that box 8-)

lfine01 - 11:37pm Nov 28, 1999 PST(#182 of 4060)

Well all, finally finished the game (after finding Popov -- she's a tricky one, she is!). =) Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me -- esp. skirvin, who obviously has great patience to help almost everyone who has asked a question. A neat ending -- I wouldn't want to spoil it for the rest of you still exploring the game, though. *g* I'm looking forward to the next one. Good luck, all!

A. A. - 08:14am Nov 29, 1999 PST(#183 of 4060)

OK...I KNOW I got all the clues, however, I can't get the coffin for Plum's jewel to open. I get the star, but it doesn't open.

Did I miss something?

Kris McArthur - 11:46am Nov 29, 1999 PST(#184 of 4060)

Help...Our game will not run after the boat docks the game will lock up. We have returned it twice. Has anyone else had this problem?

Eben Moore - 12:19pm Nov 29, 1999 PST(#185 of 4060)

Help. Now I'm having an impossible time figuring out how to get White's gem from the skeleton drawer. Anyone with hints. Also, that maze is driving me crazy!!!! Eben

Jennifer Reposh - 07:59pm Nov 29, 1999 PST(#186 of 4060)

Okay, I have gotten all but one gem. Of course, I still CANNOT get Plum hypnotized. Is the pendant supposed to be in front of his face? Do I have to swing the pendant lower and then raise it? PLEASE HELP!!! I have been stuck on this way too long! I have tried everything everyone has told me. I just can't get it working. HELP!

Jennifer

D. Clark - 08:10pm Nov 29, 1999 PST(#187 of 4060)

HI .. this is really embarrassing - I just started the game a week ago and can't even get past the beginning. I seem to be stuck on the boat and nothing is happening. I have spoken to everyone - can't get the door to unlock and none of the characters have anything new to offer. I can't even pick up the puzzle box. Help.... thanks.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3873 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: