Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (182 previous messages)
A. A. - 08:14am Nov 29, 1999 PST(#183 of 4060)

OK...I KNOW I got all the clues, however, I can't get the coffin for Plum's jewel to open. I get the star, but it doesn't open.

Did I miss something?

Kris McArthur - 11:46am Nov 29, 1999 PST(#184 of 4060)

Help...Our game will not run after the boat docks the game will lock up. We have returned it twice. Has anyone else had this problem?

Eben Moore - 12:19pm Nov 29, 1999 PST(#185 of 4060)

Help. Now I'm having an impossible time figuring out how to get White's gem from the skeleton drawer. Anyone with hints. Also, that maze is driving me crazy!!!! Eben

Jennifer Reposh - 07:59pm Nov 29, 1999 PST(#186 of 4060)

Okay, I have gotten all but one gem. Of course, I still CANNOT get Plum hypnotized. Is the pendant supposed to be in front of his face? Do I have to swing the pendant lower and then raise it? PLEASE HELP!!! I have been stuck on this way too long! I have tried everything everyone has told me. I just can't get it working. HELP!

Jennifer

D. Clark - 08:10pm Nov 29, 1999 PST(#187 of 4060)

HI .. this is really embarrassing - I just started the game a week ago and can't even get past the beginning. I seem to be stuck on the boat and nothing is happening. I have spoken to everyone - can't get the door to unlock and none of the characters have anything new to offer. I can't even pick up the puzzle box. Help.... thanks.

Eben Moore - 10:25pm Nov 29, 1999 PST(#188 of 4060)

Hey, can anyone help me figure out what i'm supposed to do with the jewels and the coffin? Is there a specific order that I'm supposed to place them? Is each symbol related to a different characters gem? Help!

Lauren Geller - 09:57am Nov 30, 1999 PST(#189 of 4060)

Does anyone know if there are any websites with hints or anything. I am on the boat and have just opened the door with the New Years Eve combination, I have spoke to everyone and do not know what to do next. If anyone know of any hint guides could you email me at lgeller@jlssoftware.com

Thanks very much!

skirvin - 10:17am Nov 30, 1999 PST(#190 of 4060)

A.A., you must click in a star pattern(just like you would draw it on paper), start on the top right section.

Jennifer, keep trying to get the pendant swinging real good...then click once and leave it alone-it should do the rest. have you hypnotized anyone else yet?

D., before you get the box you need something. interview scarlet, listen carefully....does she "SEE" anything?

Eben, yes the symbols are related! you should have a piece of paper in your inventory that coincides witht the jems. try the process of elimination. good luck this is a tough one!

Lauren, looks like you are stuck with us....havent found a place on the web for hints. did you talk to scarlet? right now you should be looking for "someone" on the boat!

Lauren Geller - 12:02pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#191 of 4060)

skirvin, I have talked to Scarlet and opened the combo door then talked the green, what else should I do? Thanks

Jennifer Reposh - 04:10pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#192 of 4060)

I have tried to hypnotize Kell, but my pendant keeps disappearing. That is why I went to Plum. Do I need to have the pendant in front of his face or off to the side? I can get it swinging, but nothing happens, that is why I want to know where I should have the pendant. THANKS!!!!!!!

Jennifer

Christine Z. - 04:53pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#193 of 4060)

I feel like and idiot. I have been playing for 5 days now and I cannot even get past the beginning. I went into the room with the combination door lock and took the gear and the gloves. I see a hook and a wrench, but I can not seem to pick them up. Also, I go to the top of the stairs but I am unable to open the door. I am totally stuck. I have tried everything I can think of. Someone please tell me what to do before I go nuts. Thanks.

Deborah D - 06:47pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#194 of 4060)

If you have the gear and the gloves, you still need to get some artifacts which will help you open the puzzle box.

Have you gotten Sabata to draw you a picture yet? If you have, and what was pictured occurred, then take a close look at the debris for those artifacts.

Once you have those, you can use them with the puzzle box to open it up.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3866 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: