Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (188 previous messages)
Lauren Geller - 09:57am Nov 30, 1999 PST(#189 of 4060)

Does anyone know if there are any websites with hints or anything. I am on the boat and have just opened the door with the New Years Eve combination, I have spoke to everyone and do not know what to do next. If anyone know of any hint guides could you email me at lgeller@jlssoftware.com

Thanks very much!

skirvin - 10:17am Nov 30, 1999 PST(#190 of 4060)

A.A., you must click in a star pattern(just like you would draw it on paper), start on the top right section.

Jennifer, keep trying to get the pendant swinging real good...then click once and leave it alone-it should do the rest. have you hypnotized anyone else yet?

D., before you get the box you need something. interview scarlet, listen carefully....does she "SEE" anything?

Eben, yes the symbols are related! you should have a piece of paper in your inventory that coincides witht the jems. try the process of elimination. good luck this is a tough one!

Lauren, looks like you are stuck with us....havent found a place on the web for hints. did you talk to scarlet? right now you should be looking for "someone" on the boat!

Lauren Geller - 12:02pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#191 of 4060)

skirvin, I have talked to Scarlet and opened the combo door then talked the green, what else should I do? Thanks

Jennifer Reposh - 04:10pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#192 of 4060)

I have tried to hypnotize Kell, but my pendant keeps disappearing. That is why I went to Plum. Do I need to have the pendant in front of his face or off to the side? I can get it swinging, but nothing happens, that is why I want to know where I should have the pendant. THANKS!!!!!!!

Jennifer

Christine Z. - 04:53pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#193 of 4060)

I feel like and idiot. I have been playing for 5 days now and I cannot even get past the beginning. I went into the room with the combination door lock and took the gear and the gloves. I see a hook and a wrench, but I can not seem to pick them up. Also, I go to the top of the stairs but I am unable to open the door. I am totally stuck. I have tried everything I can think of. Someone please tell me what to do before I go nuts. Thanks.

Deborah D - 06:47pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#194 of 4060)

If you have the gear and the gloves, you still need to get some artifacts which will help you open the puzzle box.

Have you gotten Sabata to draw you a picture yet? If you have, and what was pictured occurred, then take a close look at the debris for those artifacts.

Once you have those, you can use them with the puzzle box to open it up.

Nichole Mancone - 07:00pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#195 of 4060)

okay...i'm past the boat, but stuck on the mountain...i have the directions, but can't get the motor started (and i filled the tank)...help...

skirvin - 07:47pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#196 of 4060)

lauren, scarlet should tell you to find somebody....explore past the combo door.

jennifer, i really dont think it matters, but try both, you should be able to hypnotize kell as well.....could be a bug??? i never had that problem. sorry :-(

christine, you will obviously use the gear, do you have your box? what about your artifacts? interview scarlet again....she should tell you to find someone! good luck

nichole, your objective is to get the red light on....once you get it on then go into the cable car to start it. pay particular attention to the drawer in the drawing and the drawer on the control cabinet. good luck

everyone, it is good to interview your people after events happen. (i.e- you add something to inventory) stories change with characters, but not all. if you see you have asked all the questions then move on...but ask any new ones that might show up on the list! have fun!! 8-)

Eben Moore - 08:41pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#197 of 4060)

Everyone, I finally solved it after four days. Lots of fun!!! I can't wait for the next installment. Don't give up! Eben

Carol Sacks - 11:33pm Nov 30, 1999 PST(#198 of 4060)

I am stuck trying to get into the room on the boat with the pulley type thing on it. How do you get the door open? Did I miss something I need to find? Please help-I have been stuck for days-even went back and talked to all the people again-still nothing. thanks for any help-also are there any walkthrus or hint sites on this game-I can't find any.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3862 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: