Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (200 previous messages)
skirvin - 06:59am Dec 1, 1999 PST(#201 of 4060)

cynthia, scarlet should tell you if she "sees" something....you need this to open the door! 8-)

Paul Howls - 07:34am Dec 1, 1999 PST(#202 of 4060)

Lauren - Did you switch the Captain back on again ? Go to the box that you used to switch him off and play with the valves until you get a green light.

Cynthia - in addition to what Skirvin said (this is posted in earlier messages, but I'll repeat it) you have to alternate the directions that you turn the combo lock (once you've got your numbers) and for the first two, you've got to do a full rotation before going to your number.

Lauren Geller - 08:02am Dec 1, 1999 PST(#203 of 4060)

Paul, Yes I did switch him back on.

Stephanie Stewart - 09:09am Dec 1, 1999 PST(#204 of 4060)

I have just got this game and I've been stuck on the ship. I have talked to everyone and nothing happens. Can anyone help me?

Lauren Geller - 09:16am Dec 1, 1999 PST(#205 of 4060)

Stephanie, You have to go pick up Artifacts from the vase Ms. White dropped, then open the combination door with todays date, 12/31/38, then get items in there. Then you must open the puzzle box with the artifacts and then open the door at the top with what you found in the puzzle box. Hope this helps.

Erin Moss - 11:44am Dec 1, 1999 PST(#206 of 4060)

Help again! I know the basics of starting the cable car, but I haven't been able to find a drawing like skirvin indicated. I have the crumpled paper from inside the puzzle box, but cannot get a better look at it. Is this the drawing skirvin is referring to? Help!!!! I am getting really frustrated! Thanks.

Kiskia Luna - 05:24pm Dec 1, 1999 PST(#207 of 4060)
I don't like change.... I prefer bills, the larger the better

Erin~ he refers to the instructions, they are inside the cable car. hint- it's too dark in there to see...

Kiskia Luna - 08:05pm Dec 1, 1999 PST(#208 of 4060)

I can't get the stupid pendant. could someone tell me where it is? I know it's the artifact room, is it near the lion? and I can't seem to get the maze to work. the ball won't go past some holes.

Jennifer Reposh - 08:50pm Dec 1, 1999 PST(#209 of 4060)

I was wondering if anyone saw Scarlett die? I didn't know she was dead!!! Did I miss something? I gave all the jewels back to the people, that was the right thing to do, correct? Just wondering!! Thanks for the help with the pendant!!!

Jennifer

Dawn Jordan - 09:02pm Dec 1, 1999 PST(#210 of 4060)

Okay, I feel really stupid seeing how far along u guys are, but anyway- okay, I interviewed everyone on the ship and I'm stuck. I have the key and the drink, but don't know what to do with them. Urf told me what to do with the key, but I didn't hear and couldn't get it to replay. Please help, I just keep going in circles. This is really the first time I've played clue since I was a kid. HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Kiskia Luna - 09:24pm Dec 1, 1999 PST(#211 of 4060)

dawn~ find a cabinet with the puzzle box, the key opens it. and the drink is for scarlet, give it to her.

lfine01 - 11:21pm Dec 1, 1999 PST(#212 of 4060)

Jennifer -- I must say that I never saw Scarlet dead, and that also came as a surprise to me. Plum did say something to me about "Scarlet's body" after the seance, but other than that...!

Kiskia -- found the pendant yet? If not, go up to Plum, and then turn to the left. You should see an Egyptian bust wearing a decorative necklace -- take it and give it to Popov.

bruce lee - 11:23pm Dec 1, 1999 PST(#213 of 4060)

how do i open the door with what i found in the puzzle box

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3847 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: