Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (214 previous messages)
Paul Howls - 10:32am Dec 2, 1999 PST(#215 of 4060)

Jenifer, lfine01 (Scarlett's Death)- When you walked up the main staircase, just before finding her body, you should have heard a load bang of a gun. I ran straight to the end of the corridor and found her on the floor ...

Bruce (Wheel House Door) - just take the piece to the door, click on the piece to pick it up and put it on the cog to the right.

Rod (Plum's Crystal)- Push the buttons in the circle to make bits pop out. Try to work out what each button does. If all else fails, keep pressing until you get it right !

Lauren (Captain) - Did you get it to work yet. As soon as I turned him back on, I went into Act Two. Maybe there's something you haven't done yet? Have you taken the note out of the puzzle box? Spoken to everyone ? Try turning the captain off and on again.

All - did anyone get the pendant to work on Kell? I didn't. I've now finished the game and uninstalled it. Can someone tell me what she said out of interest.

Ouija Board - If anyone's searching for the Ouija board - it's to the left of Green. I had to reload and ask everyone all questions and give out most (but not all) of the crystals to get this to work - but you may not have to. I recommend getting it before you go to the Magic Performance.

randy porras - 12:04pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#216 of 4060)

I am stuck at the cable car controls I have put the gas in, put the instructions together, still cant get the thing to start any hints? spoilers? any help would be appreciated

Diane Yarid - 12:39pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#217 of 4060)

Help...I have gotten two of the jewels, Scarlets and Mustards, but can't figure out the maze or where to go for the others. I have hypnotized both Kell and Plum, but don't know what else to do....

nichole mancone - 02:08pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#218 of 4060)

okay, i have scarlet's and green's jewels, and i'm about to go back and find popov, but i'm still stuck as to how to work the drawers in kell's room. is there a particular one i have to open? and also, where does the marble come from for the maze?

nichole mancone - 04:00pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#219 of 4060)

also can't seem to figure out how to get over to where popov is to talk to her, how does one go about doing that?

Kiskia Luna - 06:18pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#220 of 4060)
I don't like change.... I prefer bills, the larger the better

ok, now I have the pendant, but I can't hypnotize Plum, it won't continue swinging for me.

and I can't get the maze to work. it won't do anything helpful.

Rod Schroeder - 06:40pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#221 of 4060)

Kiskia Luna - Give the pendant to Popov and she will explain how it works then it work on on Plum and Kell.

matt tareski - 06:50pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#222 of 4060)

Ok, I have gotten Plum, popov, scarlet, and White's jewels to them, I can't seem to play with the Ouiji board, it states I need to know more. I have figured out the drawers in Kells room and have solved all the other puzzels,spoke to every person, what am I missing? I just keep wandering? Thanks

Kiskia Luna - 07:05pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#223 of 4060)
I don't like change.... I prefer bills, the larger the better

I did give it to popov and she showed me, but it isn't working for me. :-(

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3837 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: