Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (217 previous messages)
nichole mancone - 02:08pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#218 of 4060)

okay, i have scarlet's and green's jewels, and i'm about to go back and find popov, but i'm still stuck as to how to work the drawers in kell's room. is there a particular one i have to open? and also, where does the marble come from for the maze?

nichole mancone - 04:00pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#219 of 4060)

also can't seem to figure out how to get over to where popov is to talk to her, how does one go about doing that?

Kiskia Luna - 06:18pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#220 of 4060)
I don't like change.... I prefer bills, the larger the better

ok, now I have the pendant, but I can't hypnotize Plum, it won't continue swinging for me.

and I can't get the maze to work. it won't do anything helpful.

Rod Schroeder - 06:40pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#221 of 4060)

Kiskia Luna - Give the pendant to Popov and she will explain how it works then it work on on Plum and Kell.

matt tareski - 06:50pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#222 of 4060)

Ok, I have gotten Plum, popov, scarlet, and White's jewels to them, I can't seem to play with the Ouiji board, it states I need to know more. I have figured out the drawers in Kells room and have solved all the other puzzels,spoke to every person, what am I missing? I just keep wandering? Thanks

Kiskia Luna - 07:05pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#223 of 4060)
I don't like change.... I prefer bills, the larger the better

I did give it to popov and she showed me, but it isn't working for me. :-(

lfine01 - 07:25pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#224 of 4060)

Paul -- yeah, I succeeded in hypnotizing Kell -- though, much like everyone else on this board, I had a lot of difficulty at first. She talks about seeing a "green field" and then a "red river" overflowing onto the banks. She then says that she sees "you" in the "green field", gasping for air. If you've finished the game, you probably know what she's alluding to. =)

Randy -- if all else fails, hit the "Clue" button at the bottom of the screen. By the way -- have you found the directions yet? That'd be a good start. *g* Get the flashlight (and a couple other things) from the cupboard first, and find those directions!

Diane -- if you're still having trouble, email me and I can walk you through some of the riddles.

Nichole -- good to see someone else is having trouble finding the elusive Popov! =) Go forward toward Urfe, but then turn right -- you should be able to talk to her. As for the marble maze and the drawers -- have you spoken to Mrs. Peacock or Mrs. White yet?

Matt -- Mustard, Green, and Peacock have jewels, too. Have you found them yet? Green's is pretty straightforward -- if you're having trouble with the other two, send me an email.

Kiskia -- the pendant is very hard to master, isn't it? =) Here's what works for me: take the pendant away from Kell's/Plum's face. Hold down the left mouse button, and just start moving your mouse back and forth at a steady pace. If you move the mouse too quickly, it's hard to get the pendant to swing. After it's going farily fast, let go of the button and quickly move the pendant over to Kell/Plum, and just let it swing to a stop. If you're still having problems, email me and I'll see what I can do.

Whew! Hope this helps some of you. Good luck, and happy gaming!

Jennie Peck - 08:39pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#225 of 4060)

Hi! I'm stuck allready! I'm still on the ship, and I can't seem to open the door at the top of the stairs in the hallway with the double doors. Scarlet told me to get the captain, and I've opened the combination locked door, but from there I'm completely lost. I've gotten the puzze box, and the two things from inside the broken vase, but I can't figure out what to do with those. Any bit of help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

bruce lee - 10:38pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#226 of 4060)

dear jen

i had the same problem. what you must do is use the things from the vase on the box. you open the box with one of gear like keys. what you need is in a side compartment only the vase ring will open. you use the contents on the door and it will open. once inside. open the fuze box push button and captain will stop moving. you might need to go on deck and talk to the girl. then attach large metal object to the lower half of the captain go back to fuse box in this room and buttons. this will get you off the ship

bruce lee - 11:37pm Dec 2, 1999 PST(#227 of 4060)

am in the cable car stuck in the air cant seem to make it move either way? what do i do?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3833 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: