Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (237 previous messages)
Ellen Canavan - 07:41am Dec 4, 1999 PST(#238 of 4060)

Rod, thank you. I'll order it today. I'll be back when I too am stuck.

Jeremy Hutton - 05:10pm Dec 4, 1999 PST(#239 of 4060)

Anyone who has beat the game!!! I need to know how to get plum's jewel! I've hypnotixed him and know that it has something to do with the lady statue at the end of the hall! I am missing something - HELP ASAP! I love the game but can't handle being stuck!

Christine Z. - 06:45pm Dec 4, 1999 PST(#240 of 4060)

someone please help me. i can't get plum hypnotized. first of all, i can't seem to get the pendant to swing for longer than 3 or 4 seconds and he never tells me he's getting sleepy. then when i try to talk to him to see if i can ask anything, i am unable to talk to him. i think i have a better chance hypnotizing myself with that pendant than i would with plum. HELP asap. PLEASE

randy porras - 07:42pm Dec 4, 1999 PST(#241 of 4060)

I am still stuck on the cable car controls! please help

T. HOLOWKA - 08:34pm Dec 4, 1999 PST(#242 of 4060)

HELP.. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK ON THE BOX.. EVERYTIME I PICK IT UP IT GOES BACK INTO THE INVENTORY BAR

Shelly Hale - 09:30pm Dec 4, 1999 PST(#243 of 4060)

HELP!!!!!!! We are stuck trying to get to the captain, cannot figure out how to get the &%#$*&! door open! Any help would be much appreciated.

lfine01 - 11:24pm Dec 4, 1999 PST(#244 of 4060)

Kiskia -- you can't hypnotize Scarlet -- only Plum and Kell. To get Scarlet to tell you her riddle, go into the dining room. Walk past Mr. Green to a fireplace. Search the fireplace until you find a photograph. Take the photograph up to Miss Scarlet in her room. Ask her about it, and she will tell you her riddle.

Jeremy -- the object of Plum's riddle is to press the five buttons on the coffin and try and make a star. It's not as difficult as it sounds. =)

Christine -- see my post #224 on this board on how to hypnotize people.

Randy -- put kerosene in the tank just to the right of the door. Go to the switchboard in front of the cable car. Flip all three switches on the far right and then pull the horizontal lever. Then pull the vertical lever inside the cable car forward.

T. Holowaka (and Shelly) -- I'm assuming you mean the puzzle box. Click on the box with the artifact it came with (Artifact from Masque). Stick the artifact in the hole. The box should slide open. Pick up the note inside. Now, you should also have two artifacts from the vase Mrs. White dropped. Stick one of them in the hole that's under the note, and the next one in the hole on the side of the box. The box should open, and -- voila! A crank, with which you can open the wheelhouse door!

Any other questions? Feel free to email me.

Tif - 12:25am Dec 5, 1999 PST(#245 of 4060)

I need help! I've made the star on the statue/coffin, but nothing happens! What am I doing wrong? Or what did I not do? Please help!

jackie clay - 02:00am Dec 5, 1999 PST(#246 of 4060)

cannot pick up the puzzle box. Masque gave me no artifact. where is it? i have the artifacts from the vase. did anyone download the patch for this game? i did and i don't think it was a good idea. now the game freezes up on me when i try to talk to scarlet on the boat deck! and i haven't even picked up the puzzle box yet! lol

Denise Day - 10:45am Dec 5, 1999 PST(#247 of 4060)

HELP! I am trying to get to the gas tank on the cable car. The arrows dont seem to be pointing me in that direction. Any suggestions?

Denise Day - 11:12am Dec 5, 1999 PST(#248 of 4060)

I made it up on the cable car but now I am stuck on ice! Thats not only where I am stuck! Any help out there?

Lorraine YANTZ - 01:49pm Dec 5, 1999 PST(#249 of 4060)

Ok Im blond and Im stuck on the door up the stairs, havent gotten very far, made it thru the combo lock, questioned everyone up and down the ship, please help me thru the door up the steps????? Thanks if you can help :.) want to continue playing, love this kind of games.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3811 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: