Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (254 previous messages)
Rod Schroeder - 06:01pm Dec 5, 1999 PST(#255 of 4060)

Jer - There are 6 jewels. You need to give them to 6 guests. The ouiji board is in the cupboard by Green. You have to talk to someone about how to use it before you can pick it up.

Gina - There is no black stone. Read Jer's answer.

Lorraine - You have to get the crank out of the magic box to open the door.

Denise - You heat the ice cubes up to get the stone. Try all the trays until you get the correct one. If you are talking about the ice on the cable car, backup and move forward again.

Tiff - You have to do it in a star order starting at the top right.

Anthony Flynn - 06:16pm Dec 5, 1999 PST(#256 of 4060)

How do you view things that just go to your inventory? I never got to see the list of the drawing!

Gina Hoff - 08:44pm Dec 5, 1999 PST(#257 of 4060)

Hi I have come to the part where I found all six gems again and had them on the scale in the tomb. Then scarlet appeared and it went into the find of the treasures. But then it stopped was that the end of the game? or did my computer freeze?

Tif - 09:03pm Dec 5, 1999 PST(#258 of 4060)

I need more help here. Mrs. Peacock won't tell me her riddle & she can't be hipnotized, so what do I do?

Another question, what is the idea of the maze? What am I supposed to do?

lfine01 - 10:00pm Dec 5, 1999 PST(#259 of 4060)

Only three? Slow day. *vbg* Oh well. Here goes:

Anthony -- if you mean viewing the stuff in your inventory up close, i.e. Sabata's drawings, right-click on the item in your inventory bar.

Gina -- does this mean you have the "treasure" from the coffin? Are you out of the room yet? Be a tad more specific about what point you're at in the game, and I can better assist you. Drop me an email.

Tif -- the maze IS Mrs. Peacock's riddle! Have you talked with Mustard yet? Ask Mustard about "Guests", and then ask Peacock about herself. She should then tell you her riddle, and you can start on the dreaded marble maze.

Good luck and happy gaming!

Damian Griffin - 10:39pm Dec 5, 1999 PST(#260 of 4060)

Hi. I still haven't got the game yet... still waiting... but I was just wondering if it came with an address for an official site, or whether THIS was the official site... I have heard of another one, but it is still all about the last Cluedo game. (I should probably stop reading all these, or I'll learn all the secrets before I even start playing!) Thanks for any info.

Tamera Miller - 11:12pm Dec 5, 1999 PST(#261 of 4060)

Hi, I'm having problems with the marble puzzle. I can't seem to get the marble to come out. Is there anyone who can give me a hint?

TINA HOLOWKA - 06:17am Dec 6, 1999 PST(#262 of 4060)

I'M SUCK RIGHT NOW TRYING TO OPEN THE COBINATION DOOR.. I HAVE TRIED GOING, TO THE RIGHT TO 12, TO THE LEFT AROUND PAST 12 TO 31 AND THE STRAIGHT RIGHT TO 38. THE ONLY THING THAT I COULD THINK OF, I FORGOT TO GIVE SCARLETT HER DRINK.. IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN DO THAT NOW? PLEASE LET ME KNOW..

Rod Schroeder - 08:00am Dec 6, 1999 PST(#263 of 4060)

Tamera - The maze puzzle is the most difficult puzzle in the game. You just have to practice moving the ball around. The object is to get the ball in the top right hole. The walls on the right column will come down when you get the ball in specific holes on the board. The first three and bottom right gray, middle red and top right gray.

Tina - Try turning the dial in the other direction. I always turned it past the 12 a couple of times before stoping there.

Rod Schroeder - 08:03am Dec 6, 1999 PST(#264 of 4060)

Gina - Your game froze. You need to get out of the building.

Tamera Miller - 11:05am Dec 6, 1999 PST(#265 of 4060)

Rod, thank you for the advice. I'm afraid I'm a little further back than that. I can't seem to even get to the ball. The clue says that your supposed to drag the mouse to tilt the maze. I've tried that and it doesn't do anything. Is there a particular place I should start?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3795 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: