Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (268 previous messages)
Anthony Flynn - 06:50pm Dec 6, 1999 PST(#269 of 4060)

Warning! When I tried to hypnotize Julia Kell my medallion disapeared. I tried to quit and restart the game, which worked for the cablecar, but it was gone. I now have to start the game over! Did this happen to anyone else? Does anyone else think that Urfe's death chair looks like the mutant doll head from 'Toy Story'?

Kiskia Luna - 08:49pm Dec 6, 1999 PST(#270 of 4060)
I don't like change.... I prefer bills, the larger the better

anthony~ yes, I thought that about the chair. and my medallion disappeared and I had to restart from a saved game when I tried to hypnotize Kell without asking her first. after I asked her it worked ok.

Tamera Miller - 09:55pm Dec 6, 1999 PST(#271 of 4060)

Ok, I know I'm being dumb here. But my problem with the marble maze right now is that I can't get the board to tilt. I drag my mouse around and all I succeed in doing is either pull away from the maze, access the clues at the bottom of the game, and access the game controls at the top of the game. Please help me!

lfine01 - 10:08pm Dec 6, 1999 PST(#272 of 4060)

Tamera -- I think I know what your problem is. Is there even a marble in the maze when you walk up to it? If not, you haven't spoken with Mrs. Peacock yet and actually gotten her riddle. Talk to Mustard first about "Guests," then ask Peacock about "Peacock." Then go back and try the maze -- you should be able to see a marble and tilt the table.

If this isn't your problem... er... hmm. Rod, could you field this one? =)

Well, anywho, good luck and happy gaming!

Tamera Miller - 10:38pm Dec 6, 1999 PST(#273 of 4060)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Shelly Hale - 11:05pm Dec 6, 1999 PST(#274 of 4060)

Can someone please help!! I am feeling really stupid at the moment. Have 5 of the jewels and have managed to hypnotize Plum and Kel....but can't figure out Plums riddle to get his. It sounds like a spider to me, but am not known for my riddle solving capabilities!! While going through other Q&A's it says something about a coffin. If so, what coffin? The one with the mummy right in front of Plum? Am loving this game, but am wandering around aimlessly. Thank you!

Tamera Miller - 12:33am Dec 7, 1999 PST(#275 of 4060)

Thanks to everyone who helped! I finally made it past the marble maze and currently have two jewels! Thank you.

Paul Howls - 03:32am Dec 7, 1999 PST(#276 of 4060)

Shelly (Plum's Jewel) - You're looking for a Iron Maiden (no not the band!) - come out of Plum's room and turn left.

Kiskia (Maze) - To complete the maze, you have to do each of the coloured sections in the order that the walls are coloured on the right, from bottom to top. As you do each section, a wall will come down. Always start from the top left and go in the hole of the correct colour.

All (Cluedo) - just thought some of you would be interested in knowing that the game had a couple of changes when it came over to the UK. As well as the name changing to "Cluedo", the date on the lock was changed to the british DD/MM/YY, Mr. Green became the british equivalent of Reverend Green (which was a bit bizarre as they used the same figure - who didn't wear a dog colar and was the least likeliest person to be a vicar!!) and the name of the archaeologist was the british name of Black, rather than Boddy.

Piper - 12:56pm Dec 7, 1999 PST(#277 of 4060)

In the cable box room, I worked the controls on the outside.The game then moved me inside the cablebox. I am now facing the controls on the inside and the light is red.When I move the levers nothing happens and I can't move around to talk to the suspects.PLEASE HELP!

Paul Howls - 01:13pm Dec 7, 1999 PST(#278 of 4060)

NEW PEOPLE (including Piper) - Most of these questions have already been posted and answered by people previously. If you don't want to read through all the mails and spoil things or trall through 300 messages, then use the Search button (just above the "Post a Message" box).

Make sure you click "Search this location".

I wish I noticed that when I was stuck !!

randy porras - 04:05pm Dec 7, 1999 PST(#279 of 4060)

THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED! I finally got the cable car to go up to the house!!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3781 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: