Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (285 previous messages)
Paul Howls - 05:09am Dec 8, 1999 PST(#286 of 4060)
Clue(do) Fan

Rod (Iron Maiden/Coffin) - the earlier message was referring to a coffin later in the game, not to the iron maiden. There's been a bit a confusion caused by people calling the iron maiden a coffin - because it looks like one!

Paul Howls - 05:14am Dec 8, 1999 PST(#287 of 4060)
Clue(do) Fan

This is driving me around the twist !! My iron maiden message went on fine, but my message to randy and bruce just won't go on !! If I end up with six, I'll go through and delete them !

I'm going to try breaking my message up into parts.

Appologies.

Paul Howls - 05:16am Dec 8, 1999 PST(#288 of 4060)
Clue(do) Fan

Okay, that one went on. I think I've guessed what's wrong. My message includes an asterix for a multiply sign, so it's probably screwing things up. I'll try this:

randy (Calendar trick) - Add eight and then multiply by 9 e.g. (14 + 8) x 9 = 198.

bruce (skull drawers) - Have you got White's riddle yet ?

Erica Wesley - 09:36am Dec 8, 1999 PST(#289 of 4060)

FOR ANYONE CONFUSED ABOUT THE CALENDAR TRICK:

When you ask one the guests to pick a number, for example if they say "1",and the calendar comes up, to get the answer, you add 1+8 which of course equals "9" then multiply "9" times "9" which will equal 81 and that's the answer. In otherwords, whatever number they give you take their number always add 8 to it and multiply it by 9 and there's your answer. Remember your always adding 8 and multiplying nine.

Lynnann Smith - 10:34am Dec 8, 1999 PST(#290 of 4060)

Could someone please help?!?!? I can't get Mustard's jewel because I never got the calendar trick! Do I have to start all over again??

Piper - 02:06pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#291 of 4060)

HELP! The star solution to the iron maiden isn't working. What am I doing wrong?

TOM CHIARO - 02:18pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#292 of 4060)

IM PLAYING CLUE CHRONICLES FATAL ILLUSIONS IM ON THE BOAT AND I CAN'T GET TO THE CAPTAIN THE DOOR WON'T OPEN I ALREADY TALKED TO EVERY ONE AND I CAN'T GO KNOWHERE IM JUST WALKING AROUND TALKING TO PEOPLE OVER AND OVER I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan L - 02:54pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#293 of 4060)

I can't pick up the wrench or hook...how do I do that?

Paul Howls - 03:24pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#294 of 4060)
Clue(do) Fan

Lynnann (calendar) - You must get the calendar trick off Urfe before the "act" occurs. You need the Calendar to get Sabata to draw for you. If the "act" has already happened then you will have to load back. If not, talk to Urfe.

Piper (Iron Maiden Star) - I just kept trying until it worked. Try to work out what each button does.

Tom - are you definitely at the stage in the game when you've got to get to the Captain ? Have you got the chinese puzzle ? Have you done the combination lock yet ? Search through old messages (using the "search" button below) to find the answer as it's already been written twenty times !!

Jan (wrench and hook) - you can't pick them up. They are not needed in the game.

Piper - 04:01pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#295 of 4060)

Go to http://support.hasbro.com to help prevent fatal errors and slow loading. Save often. I need help. Where do I find the coin to give to the artist so that he will draw me a picture?Thanks.

Kiskia Luna - 05:20pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#296 of 4060)
I don't like change.... I prefer bills, the larger the better

piper~ you don't pay the artist to draw for you, he will draw for you if you show him a magic trick. Urfe will teach you one.

bonita chaney - 10:19pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#297 of 4060)

Tom the answer is u have to get the box, did u get what was in the broken vase that will help u with the box and then u can open the door to the captain.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3763 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: