Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (292 previous messages)
Jan L - 02:54pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#293 of 4060)

I can't pick up the wrench or hook...how do I do that?

Paul Howls - 03:24pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#294 of 4060)
Clue(do) Fan

Lynnann (calendar) - You must get the calendar trick off Urfe before the "act" occurs. You need the Calendar to get Sabata to draw for you. If the "act" has already happened then you will have to load back. If not, talk to Urfe.

Piper (Iron Maiden Star) - I just kept trying until it worked. Try to work out what each button does.

Tom - are you definitely at the stage in the game when you've got to get to the Captain ? Have you got the chinese puzzle ? Have you done the combination lock yet ? Search through old messages (using the "search" button below) to find the answer as it's already been written twenty times !!

Jan (wrench and hook) - you can't pick them up. They are not needed in the game.

Piper - 04:01pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#295 of 4060)

Go to http://support.hasbro.com to help prevent fatal errors and slow loading. Save often. I need help. Where do I find the coin to give to the artist so that he will draw me a picture?Thanks.

Kiskia Luna - 05:20pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#296 of 4060)
I don't like change.... I prefer bills, the larger the better

piper~ you don't pay the artist to draw for you, he will draw for you if you show him a magic trick. Urfe will teach you one.

bonita chaney - 10:19pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#297 of 4060)

Tom the answer is u have to get the box, did u get what was in the broken vase that will help u with the box and then u can open the door to the captain.

t m - 11:30pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#298 of 4060)

am trying to get to the captain. I got the chinese box and the stuff out of the vase, but what do i do with them? Please help!!

t m - 11:41pm Dec 8, 1999 PST(#299 of 4060)

how do you use the thing from the vase on the box? what mouse buttons do you have to click?

Paul Howls - 03:03am Dec 9, 1999 PST(#300 of 4060)
Clue(do) Fan

t m - right click on the puzzle box in your inventory to get a close up. Then left click on one of the artifacts from the vase to pick it up. Move this over the cirlce with holes and then left click to insert. Carry on like this.

Lynnann Smith - 06:36am Dec 9, 1999 PST(#301 of 4060)

Paul - thanks for your help,however, I have not been able to find Urfe since I got to the mansion. Any suggestions?

Paul Howls - 08:22am Dec 9, 1999 PST(#302 of 4060)
Clue(do) Fan

Lynnann (Urfe) - Both Urfe and Popov are in the room opposite Mustard. From the front door, go down the corridor on the right and it's the room on the right.

Mrs. Trigg - 11:30am Dec 9, 1999 PST(#303 of 4060)

TOM: Once you get the puzzle box and the vase, the artifacts in the vase will open up the puzzle box. Left click the mouse button to pick up the artifacts and then open the puzzle box while holding the artifacts-always use your left mouse button. The information inside will help you open the captains door. Remember to always use your clues to help you when in trouble. They will show you what to do. If you have anymore problems let me know.

Mrs. Trigg - 11:34am Dec 9, 1999 PST(#304 of 4060)

Can anyone tell me anymore good cd-rom games to buy and where?

Mrs. Trigg - 11:51am Dec 9, 1999 PST(#305 of 4060)

Tina

You are right! The combination is 12,31,and 38. You have to go straight to 12, then to the right all the way around one time only to get to 31, then go to the left and go straight to 38. If you have anymore questions, then let me know

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (3755 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: